Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the way home from Bishan FF today, witness an accident between a Nissan Cedric taxi and VW Passat. All caught in my camera but there is a car in front so the impact was blocked.

The VW was turning right and the taxi going straight. Immediately after impact, VW still can drive to the side of the road with its front totally gone.

Enjoy the video. If u happen to know either party n need the original footage, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
      On the way home from Bishan FF today, witness an accident between a Nissan Cedric taxi and VW Passat. All caught in my camera but there is a car in front so the impact was blocked.

The VW was turning right and the taxi going straight. Immediately after impact, VW still can drive to the side of the road with its front totally gone.

Enjoy the video. If u happen to know either party n need the original footage, let me know.

http://www.daddyhobby.com/gallery/sh...9&limit=recent
      looks like a case where both parties were daydreaming. the taxi was not even speeding and could have braked well in time. happens to me sometimes when i get distracted. but heng heng never collide lar.
      Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
        looks like a case where both parties were daydreaming. the taxi was not even speeding and could have braked well in time. happens to me sometimes when i get distracted. but heng heng never collide lar.
        To me, looks like the VW is the dreaming guy. Coz
        1. the VW did not ensured that he is cleared to turn,
        1. the green light is still in favour of the taxi,

Thus, the taxi driver never expect the VW to turn (Coz in this situation, most drivers will expect the VW to give way & will least expected him to turn)[/LIST]

Poor VW driver

Comment

Well I dun drive, but I dun see how Adrian was wrong in posting these videos.

To Adrian, get one camera that can work properly in the dark. The images are mostly saturated in the video and the number plate of the car that beat the red light couldn't be seen. And please post more videos.
          Modded Esavage + 4S lipo + KB45 2300KV + HW150A
          Brushless Esky Lama with dual swash
          Esky Dauphin
          Walkera Lama 2
          Walkera 5G6
          Sparrowhawk XB + 2S lipo + 60A brushless esc + 6000kv motor.
          Brushless Mini LST + single servo mod
          Brushless Micro-T

Comment

These are not the original videos, they are extracted and compressed for post it here.

The camera is for "In Case of Accident" purpose, so as long as it can record the moments b4 an accident, I am happy wif it. It was not meant to record other ppl's behavior on the road. Therefore I do not need a very good video camera.

Just drive safely n responsible on the road.

Comment

Met an aggressive Sunny driver on my way to work. He crossed the double white lines and wana T-Bone the Taxi. Me behind looking also for the taxi. Dont know wat the hell is he doing.

Comment

Yesterday while on the way home (taking bus), I saw an after accident happen, with scenario whereby 3 cares was involve. Taxi hit Car B rear and Car B hit Car A rear.

SH

Comment

Whoa that's some crazy driving man! I wonder if you could send in the video to LTA or something?

Comment

Sorry, I am not in the position to complain to TP or LTA as I am not a victim. Later I kena for being a kaypo. Juz putting up for u guy's knowledge. As per chinese saying :

The road is like tiger's mouth.

Comment

sory but not sure y im smilin readin this thread, juz how funny us sg r. taxi/inconsiderate/reckless incident no need to say, cos too many.

but 1 fine evenin while fetchin my daughter at my folks home, i was from da right of 3 lane, signal left where earlier i notice a car on left behind at a safe distance. da car was also signaling left. juz like others, i wanna tai chi tru da slow moving peak hr, i shift left seconds after signaling. i did that maneuver again to da last lane also noticing da car intended to turn left. im very sure im at a safe distance on da last attemp additionally its a slow moving traffic condition but i received a long horn. might b out of frustration as i've been blockin his way since. after the t-junc left turn before i entered a carpark (car infront), i notice da car stopped juz beside me mirror²mirror. not interested to look at his face, i continue turning into da carpark with my right hand middle finger on da side window should b a nice view for dat driver as he drove off lol~
                      Current Blink²:
                      Trex-600N: TTRL53H/H#523/CarbSmart/CYATGv3-Gview/JR770T
                      Beam-E4: SC-8/13T/SC-55A/LT2100T

History Blink²:
                      Belt-CP
                      Walkera-#60

"Every takeoff is optional. Every landing is mandatory."
                      Nate Waddoups

Comment

Originally posted by Nazar78 View Post
                        my right hand middle finger on da side window should b a nice view for dat driver as he drove off lol~
                        U could be sue for that, bro!

Comment

ha, dat wld b a good time to ensure such gangster drivers r off da road...
                          Current Blink²:

History Blink²:
                          Belt-CP
                          Walkera-#60

Nate Waddoups

Comment

Had a bad day driving home today.

BMW trying to brake test me!!! Lucky my brakes were working in good order. Flashed him and I tink his balls shrink, not even a sorry wave. Stupid driver.

Then later on Ah Peh wana come hug my car. Wana die please find other means n not inconvenience me.

Comment

Wah.. scary.. i think the 1st video good enu to show TP
                              Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                              Had a bad day driving home today.

BMW trying to brake test me!!! Lucky my brakes were working in good order. Flashed him and I tink his balls shrink, not even a sorry wave. Stupid driver.

Then later on Ah Peh wana come hug my car. Wana die please find other means n not inconvenience me.

http://www.daddyhobby.com/gallery/sh...=500&ppuser=21
                              Heli:
                              . Quick Japan EP8 EX (A30-8XL+CC60+Gy401)
                              . Raptor 50 Titan (OS50+522+CarbSmart+Gy611)
                              . Trex 600 EP (1512/3D+CC110HV+DS760 w/8900)
                              . Trex 600 N (RL53+523+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900)
                              . B/W Stratus (OS91 SZ+MP5+ATG+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900+8717)

Plane:
                              . Ok Model Medallion
                              . E*Star Storch
                              . ElectriFly S.E.5a
                              . Mpx EzGlider (Slope)

Tx: JR 9XII

Photo toy
                              . Canon 7D & 500D
                              . Canon 430EX & 580EX2
                              . Canon 24-70 f2.8L
                              . Canon 85mm f1.8
                              . Tamron 10-22 ultrawide

Comment

either ur beam is pawerful or his bmw darn kilatz haha
                                Current Blink²:

History Blink²:
                                Belt-CP
                                Walkera-#60

Nate Waddoups

Comment

Working...
                                X