Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HotDogBun View Post
    Quite a pretty looking lady with a chubby handsome husband and a cute 5yr old son
    JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Spotted low flying Chinook over SLE today.

Comment

had a accident right in front of Kong Hwa school at 712am.
        After letting my son go off. Everyone moving forward.
        There is a bus infront of me as it is stopping at bus stop.
        After it is clear to go, suddenly a Honda Vivic cut into my lane.
        right front bump only scratches. But his car is dented from left behind wheel to bumper. We exchanged comments.
        I went back to my car to about take pen and paper. He drove off.
        What should i do as i did not note down or remember his number plate

Comment

Oh dear, never take pictures ah? Anyway, as all the guys here have been saying, since it's your front bumper vs his back bumper, maybe it's better that you never ask for his contact :P

But seriously I'm also curious to see how this will turn out. What were the contents of your conversation with him? If he took your number plate and actually makes a report, he might actually end up claiming from you, you realise that right?

Comment

Yes,
            for sure he will.
            But we agreed to report to insurer, but i was about to take my pen and paper to exchange contact or something he drove off
            I think it will be 50 50 changes. his words again my words
            taking half day leave to do all that
            I know there will be people to witness the accedent as it is near to bus stop and also there is a security guard to control traffic to allow children using traffic light.

Comment

Hmm I'm really not sure. I suppose you can still go and make a report now without the details, just log the case first. Cos eventually when his case goes through and he has your number plate, your insurance company will still be contacted and will have all the necessary information. Otherwise you can don't do anything now, wait for his case to go through first then your insurance company will contact you to make a report as well. You can also hope that maybe he thinks it's too troublesome then just forget the case and then both do your own repairs loh. Cos seriously, I really don't know how successful you will be in getting a witness in this case. Anyway, you will only need a witness if this case really escalates, and most people will advise you, bumper only a few hundred bucks, not worth the trouble... So at the end of the day, if both make report, very very likely he will end up claiming against you instead.

I once witnessed an accident, taxi anyhow brake and turn and caused the car behind to bang into him. I was so fed up with the taxi because I saw everything from behind, got down and gave the car driver my namecard and said I'll be willing to be a witness if need be. Cos the way I see it, he bang the taxi backside so if no witness like me, he'll surely lose the case. (But you won't always be so lucky to encounter help citizens like me hor )

And guess what, I eventually got a call from the taxi company insurer something like 2-3 years down the road! I told them straight up, !$%$#@ taxi driver, I will go up and take the stand and confirm it's the taxi driver's fault 100% No news from them after that. Think they quietly settle with the car driver leow

Comment

haha,what a day.
                hope the security guard will help to be the witness like you

Comment

Good luck bro!

Comment

Originally posted by mh3400 View Post
                    had a accident right in front of Kong Hwa school at 712am.
                    After letting my son go off. Everyone moving forward.
                    There is a bus infront of me as it is stopping at bus stop.
                    After it is clear to go, suddenly a Honda Vivic cut into my lane.
                    right front bump only scratches. But his car is dented from left behind wheel to bumper. We exchanged comments.
                    I went back to my car to about take pen and paper. He drove off.
                    What should i do as i did not note down or remember his number plate
                    BRO, PLS MAKE A POLICE REPORT ASAP!!!!!

Tis is considered Hit & Run although onli comments r made but no details r being exchanged!!

Tis police report is to protect urself. Think abt it, if he goes to his insurer n claim against u, u will have the police report to back u up. If he is in the right, y in the 1st place he never exchange particulars with u but chose to drive away instead!!!! Tis police report will be directly against him!!

Pls provide as detailed as possible in your police report. Car make n model, colour, time & date of accident. How does he look like, wat is he wearing, is he dropping off his son or daugther etc etc?

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
                      BRO, PLS MAKE A POLICE REPORT ASAP!!!!!

Tis is considered Hit & Run although onli comments r made but no details r being exchanged!!

Tis police report is to protect urself. Think abt it, if he goes to his insurer n claim against u, u will have the police report to back u up. If he is in the right, y in the 1st place he never exchange particulars with u but chose to drive away instead!!!! Tis police report will be directly against him!!

Pls provide as detailed as possible in your police report. Car make n model, colour, time & date of accident. How does he look like, wat is he wearing, is he dropping off his son or daugther etc etc?
                      After the police report, u will need to report to ur insurer within 24 hrs of the accident, regardless of whose fault.

Tis is becoz of the new law with effect from May 08. Without reporting to ur insurer may cause u to affect ur NCB even if u win the case.

Comment

Erm no injury can make police report meh???

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
                          After the police report, u will need to report to ur insurer within 24 hrs of the accident, regardless of whose fault.

Tis is becoz of the new law with effect from May 08. Without reporting to ur insurer may cause u to affect ur NCB even if u win the case.
                          Thanks Bro, you are right about it. Police said it is hit n run cases and also report to insurer liao with police report attached.

some said it is 50 50 case. so have to wait liao

Comment

Wow good call there Janson! I always got the impression that if no injury, they don't want to bother. But I guess in this case it's a bit different cos the guy just drove off huh?

Bro you're not going to end up with a brace on your neck and try to claim $200,000 or something are you? Just kidding

Comment

Hope just hope he is not claiming against me as he is wrong as he suddenly cut into my lane to drop off his son. When he cut in my lane his car was about 45degree to my car. more over i did not move at all.
                              If claim his right and i will claim my right too. Just that Idec said for me it is not worst to claim myseft as my damage is not more than S$500. so more my acesss is S$500.
                              hope is hope, i think he will claim insurance.
                              Will insurer provide investigation to get eye witness for this accident ?

Comment

Adrain are right about getting a camera on board to protect ourself.
                                did he mention where to get a reasonable camera ?

Comment

Working...
                                X