Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Symbology as per start up and shut down. note RPM is shown on both tacho tape and in digital form when the vehicle is not movng. rubber frame lining was remo...

have a VSD X installed in my mr-s too. very good device, mine comes with the combiner glass. will be transferring it to my new car...
    JR 9x
    Raptor 50 SE
    Raptor 90 3D
    Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
    Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
    Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

You guys ever worry about such devices putting a strain on your car battery ?

Comment

Originally posted by TWE75 View Post
        You guys ever worry about such devices putting a strain on your car battery ?
        Nope, these devices only turn on when engine is running. FYI, the car battery is meant for starting the car engine only. After starting, the alternator provides the power to all the electrical n electronics devices.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Chng View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2WqXk70J5U

have a VSD X installed in my mr-s too. very good device, mine comes with the combiner glass. will be transferring it to my new car...
          where you get it ?
          how much is it and installation charges ?
          JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

i think was $600+ wheni bought but its out of production already so difficult to find. the installation for mine was abit more cos of rear engine, so the ECU to be tapped in behind. i think $90 for installation. i'm going to dekit it tmr.
            JR 9x
            Raptor 50 SE
            Raptor 90 3D
            Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
            Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
            Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

Nearly had a headon accident this evening!!!

Comment

Frankly i noticed that alot of sg drivers refuse to give way and refuse to wait . They rather risk an accident then to wait for a couple of minutes . But of cos i also understand that many superiors nowadays also have unreasonable demand . They ever expect me to go from Tuas to changi in abt 30mins driving their 15 year old van , with a heavy wooden cupboard in the back of the van .

Not to mention taxi too , even more ridiculous attitude . Expecting their own counterpart to teleport out of their way .

Comment

[QUOTE]
                  Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                  Nearly had a headon accident this evening!!!

wah lau eh who is this guy...piece of excrement

heard you upgraded your horns, right?
                  "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

[QUOTE=Sunstorm;530975]

wah lau eh who is this guy...piece of excrement

heard you upgraded your horns, right?
                    No leh. My horns already upgraded the same day I got my car. No "pee pee", its "bor bor".

Anyway I had no time to even use my horn in this incident. Just concentrating to avoid the latio on the right and the pedestrian on the left!!!

Comment

I only mentioned it in the last page. I have listed all models I had.

Full HD ones:
                      1) DOD-tec F500HD
                      2) DOD-tec F900LHD
                      3) DOD-tec GSE580

720p HD ones :
                      1) Milo can size
                      2) Blackview
                      3) HD720P

Normal :
                      1) DRS1100PRO
                      2) Muvi
                      Hi Sir "King-of-in-car-cameras",
                      If I only get 1 camera, which would you recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by cirrc View Post
                        Hi Sir "King-of-in-car-cameras",
                        If I only get 1 camera, which would you recommend?
                        What are your requirements/needs and budget???

Its like r/c. Have to match expectation and budget. If I recommend too expensive, u If I recommend too cheap wif limited features, u me.

Comment

What are your requirements/needs and budget???

Its like r/c. Have to match expectation and budget. If I recommend too expensive, u If I recommend too cheap wif limited features, u me.

$200 or less.

Don't need GPS, good if the video recording loops when the card is full.
                          Want to have reasonably good video quality - ie can read licence plate.
                          If possible, night videos should be ok too.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by cirrc View Post
                            $200 or less.

Don't need GPS, good if the video recording loops when the card is full.
                            Want to have reasonably good video quality - ie can read licence plate.
                            If possible, night videos should be ok too.

Thanks.
                            I would recommend the Blackview car camera.

You can get it from here : http://www.dealextreme.com/p/tx103-5...-tft-lcd-93160

It does loop recording when memory card is full, instead all car cam does that.

It records in 720P HD quality so you should be able to read the license plate from at least two car lengths away.

Night video is of good quality, it comes build-in with two IR LED. U can see the quality as per my previous posting.

Another to consider within ur budget is : http://www.dealextreme.com/p/720p-5m...tft-lcd-101933

Comment

I would recommend the Blackview car camera.

You can get it from here : http://www.dealextreme.com/p/tx103-5...-tft-lcd-93160

It does loop recording when memory card is full, instead all car cam does that.

It records in 720P HD quality so you should be able to read the license plate from at least two car lengths away.

Night video is of good quality, it comes build-in with two IR LED. U can see the quality as per my previous posting.

Another to consider within ur budget is : http://www.dealextreme.com/p/720p-5m...tft-lcd-101933
                              Thanks, "Overlord of in-car-cameras"

Comment

how does deal extreme ship? thru express post?

and are they reliable?

thks

Comment

Working...
                                X