Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet the no.1 cause of accident is driver turning into the wrong lane.
    Very common.
    Just be careful of the idiots. Be safe.

Comment

rude

Yesterday, while driving around in town, a car full of Caucasian expats cut in front of mine abruptly. And the goons in the back seat turned around and made jeering faces at me. It was like "we've cut in front, so what can you do about it?"

I didn't give them the finger or show that I was angry because it would just excite them more.

But I did wish that I had a car camera installed so that I could film their actions and put it on stomp, clubsnap, sgbikes, daddyhobby, hardwarezone, sammyboy, etc....
      "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm View Post
        Yesterday, while driving around in town, a car full of Caucasian expats cut in front of mine abruptly. And the goons in the back seat turned around and made jeering faces at me. It was like "we've cut in front, so what can you do about it?"

I didn't give them the finger or show that I was angry because it would just excite them more.

But I did wish that I had a car camera installed so that I could film their actions and put it on stomp, clubsnap, sgbikes, daddyhobby, hardwarezone, sammyboy, etc....
        Alas, that is merely the road. The road is where you meet more types of people than you would ever have met elsewhere.

Comment

Encounter a bus crash on the way home along route 3 in MY. The bus was ripped wide open by a trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
            Encounter a bus crash on the way home along route 3 in MY. The bus was ripped wide open by a trailer.

Drive at night in Msia roads is very unsafe. That's why I only travel in the day.

Comment

Sigh, some goondu kid on the phone while driving out the petrol station cut into my lane on this wet and dark evening. Nothing I can do but jam brake and horn. WTH... wish i had an in-car camera n stomp him jialat jialat too.

Comment

Originally posted by etman View Post
                I bet the no.1 cause of accident is driver turning into the wrong lane.
                Very common.
                Just be careful of the idiots. Be safe.
                You mean poor lane discipline? Or pure carelessness (turn into oncoming traffic)?

There was once, when after driving on the wrong side for too long (i.e. keeping right overseas), I kept having the habit of looking left first then right. Then sometimes I would turn onto the oncoming lane because I thought it was right.

Comment

Originally posted by csisfun View Post
                  Alas, that is merely the road. The road is where you meet more types of people than you would ever have met elsewhere.
                  I've been driving for bout 8 years. First time I have met this kind of people.

Most of the time, for Singaporean roads and drivers, whenever I wish the driver on the right or left to overtake me, I would just signal accordingly. It never fails most of the time. = )
                  "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Encounter a Lexus GS300 driver cant wait to turn out from side road and then stop there expecting main road traffic to stop for them. Wat can I say abt Lexus driver........

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Another encounter of a JB motorcyclist drifting across lane with a death wish. Wana die, dont come in front of me, go somewhere else.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Agree with you on that statement.

On this instance, at least you can see that he's drifting to your side. My encounter with a motorist in the MSCP was even worst. I was turning right and going up-ramp, and this bugger was coming down straight towards me. He was taking a short-cut by going against the traffic.

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                      Another encounter of a JB motorcyclist drifting across lane with a death wish. Wana die, dont come in front of me, go somewhere else.

Comment

You guys should post your videos on stomp to shame them . I ever drive my brother car along the PIE with my whole family in it in heavy rain . And this car can just suddenly e-brake in the middle of the expressway just so that he can filter out to the exit 1 lane away . With other cars having to e-brake also just to give way to him and to prevent hitting him .

Comment

Did a little driving video from JB immigration checkpoint to Kiang Kee BKT. Not all bad and gloom in my thread.

Driving to famous Kiang Kee Bak Kut Teh in Kota Tinggi, Johor, Malaysia from Johor Bahru immigration checkpoint.

Comment

haha...good vid. look like the BKT not at KT town leh.. r u go the purposely fot the BKT?? u r superb fans lo....
                            Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

Originally posted by alex_bong View Post
                              haha...good vid. look like the BKT not at KT town leh.. r u go the purposely fot the BKT?? u r superb fans lo....
                              No lah, I was on the way to Tanjung Sutera/Sedili Besar/Tanjung Sedili.

The whole place there is Kota Tinggi, a few km away from KT town only. The good thing is most of the road there now is two lanes.

Comment

Met Mark X driver on CTE.

Comment

Working...
                                X