Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Met a SAAB driver who do not know abt road markings. Near accident.

Comment

Submit your video clip to traffic police . Nowadays many pple refuse to give way . Many years back i ever had an accident due to one such taxi driver .

Comment

soo..."What's going on"?
        Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Hear two loud bangs yesterday at my place and rushed to the window to see. Saw an overturned lorry. Quickly grab the camera and shoot. The driver of the overturned lorry just climbed out not injured.

Comment

He then went over and fark the other driver who was still in his lorry.

Comment

It took me three attempts to call 999 b4 I can get thru to them to inform them of the accident. Ambulance arrived 15mins later. Lucky no injuries to both drivers.

Comment

Then Mr TP came only after 20-25mins after the accident. The one in jeans was the driver of the lorry who knocked into the overturned lorry. The overturned lorry colleagues and frens came by now.

Then I went for my jog and never bothered abt it anymore.

Comment

"Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Car hit my side mirror and drove off- escaped

Hello all;

Just now, while driving along Lorong Chuan, a car: Mazda 6 (dark grey) attempted to overtake me and in the process, hit my side mirror. Pissed off, I pursued him, but then eventually he escaped.

I have no camera installed in my car. Damage is minor, just scratches.

Please advise? Ultimately, I don't really need any reinbursement, but it would be good. I just want to send that a$$hole a message that you can't do things like this without saying sorry.

I think his car number was SJW 1940e. Dark Grey Mazda 6.
                    "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm View Post
                      If they can afford a lambo, i believe they can afford to race in a proper race track - without jeopardising the safety and well-being of other road users.

And yes. i am just another sour grape!
                      Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Hello all;

Just now, while driving along Lorong Chuan, a car: Mazda 6 (dark grey) attempted to overtake me and in the process, hit my side mirror. Pissed off, I pursued him, but then eventually he escaped.

Please advise? Ultimately, I don't really need any reinbursement, but it would be good. I just want to send that a$$hole a message that you can't do things like this without saying sorry.

I encountered a similar incident. This aunty reversed her merc into me in a carpark. I got out to inspect the damage, and she f*cking drove off! i gave chase on foot but was obviously unable to run faster than her car. I got so pissed off that i forgot to note down her number plate number.

At least you have that a$$hole's number plate. not sure how much that can help though... unless ofcourse you decide to take this up to the authorities. however, it will be a case of his/her word against yours.

Comment

Hello all;

If u want to make it a big thing, make a police report and insurance report for hit and run. The police will call him up for investigation.

If not, then treat it as suay n suck it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                            If u want to make it a big thing, make a police report and insurance report for hit and run. The police will call him up for investigation.

N yes, if going big, remember to report it & have your damage inspected within 24hrs of the incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post

What is 'a big thing'?

I making police report tomorrow, insurance reported already.

How?

Comment

What is 'a big thing'?

I making police report tomorrow, insurance reported already.

How?
                                Leave it to the authorities and ur insurance to handle. Take some photo of the damage to submit to insurance and police report.

A TP IO will be assigned to ur case n advise u accordingly. Either TP take up the case or U got to file a magistrate complaint in Sub Court. As there is no human lives injured, most likely u got to either file a magistrate complaint or engage ur own lawyer to file a civil suit($$$).

"To make it a big thing" is a figure of speech.

But frankly, w/o any evidence, such cases are your words against his. He can also say u bang him n he didnt mind n just drove off as its a small matter to him. He may also engage his lawyer to fight the case. Then it will come to who has more money to splurge on lawyer fees. In the end, the lawyers are the ones who win.

The Ah Beng way is to track his car down, go and kick his two side mirror off n vent ur fustration. But remember to disguise ur face properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X