Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wah!!! big news event now...saw big column in Lian He Zao Bao pg10 this morning....at least 30% Singaporean read it....police said...they "quietly investigating" the case......hahahah.

Comment

Guys,

I just wana let u guys know and everyone I had met. I had never been aggressive to Mr Chong and never attempted to beat up anyone. If I wanted, he would have already been silenced.

Those who know me personally will know my character. Violence was never my way of solving things.

Enjoy the articles written on the chinese papers and new paper. I can safely assure you guys that I never participated in any interview by the media and will not do so until the case is closed.

I would like to thank HZM for letting me put my story up here and hosting all the pics and videos. Yes, the pics in mycarforum is linked from DH.

Regards,

Adrian

Comment

As far as I know Adrain , he is not that kind will raise his fist toward any body, nor puncture tyres . that Chong seem to be lying. I think most of the DH member will agree with me.

Comment

Originally posted by koon View Post
          As far as I know Adrain , he is not that kind will raise his fist toward any body, nor puncture tyres . that Chong seem to be lying. I think most of the DH member will agree with me.
          Thks Koon.

I have not read the article but if wat you written is true. I will take out a defamation suit against Mr Chong after the criminal suit. I will let my action speak louder than his words the legal way.

Comment

Somebody please summarize the article and type it here... Takes a lot of effort to read Chinese words. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by genexis View Post
              Somebody please summarize the article and type it here... Takes a lot of effort to read Chinese words. Haha.
              I second that

Comment

Guys get the new papaer lah, freaking funny what Ah Chong said on the nuisance calls. Private number and breathing heavily.... sounds familar if your a babe

Comment

Originally posted by genexis View Post
                  It's also in the New Paper today.

Apparently the 'other guy', Mr Chong also claimed to have received 100 over nuisance calls of heavy breathing. When he asked who was there, a deep voice answered in Hokkien: "I'm your father".

Apart from this star-wars spoof inspired quote, there was nothing really I remembered from the report. The other guy also said something of :'if you don't disturb the dog, the dog don't bite you'.

We all should get car cameras, man, just in case we had offended someone!
                  "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

I got much more better things to do than to call that farker. So many helis and boats to build. Pui!!!

See the New Paper article here :

Comment

Let me know if u need my help to pen about yr character and integrity.
                      That guy obviously telling lies.

Comment

Wah.. This is really messy.. Accident dispute at Moulmien, culprit reside at AMK, and car vandalized at Sembawang!! Police report made several times, and this guy got caught again, after Magistrate complain is filed.. and after all these incident and evidence.. Police interviewed him, and he's now in Malaysia!!.. WTF!!!.. The Police should have arrested him the moment he steps in for the interview..

On a side note.. If this guy have got some mental problem, with fetish for scratching cars, then I guess pressure is now on the SPF.. But if he's sane, but with a vengeful attitude, and with the way the SPF responded to this case.. Then.. Please do be careful while the culprit is still at large..

Comment

Originally posted by HZM View Post
                          Let me know if u need my help to pen about yr character and integrity.
                          That guy obviously telling lies.
                          Who knows he may not be telling lies abt the prank call, he may have offended other Singaporeans with this kind of attitude/character?

Comment

Met a cyclist cycling towards me.

Comment

Nothing much interesting the past mths on the road. But today morning came across an accident scene between to taxis. The toyota crown looks to be total lost. In my heart, YES!!!, another two clowns off the road.

After buying my food, took two more shots of the accident scene.

Comment

Near fatal accident, stupid cyclist trying his luck ...

http://www.daddyhobby.com/gallery/da...lose_shave.avi

Comment

Working...
                                X