Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alvin Roger View Post
    I think why some people are still getting ARF kit from him is mainly because of his selling price. I got one ARF from him before and I had noticed that his some of his ARF kit are cheaper than other LHS by at least 20-30% compare to other LHS for the same brand.
    well. I eligibly got riped off by them over something small... no issue. but i just dislike their attitude toward customers.

Cheaper by so much meh?? then dont boycott! hahaha. guess its just imparative for one to have a good knowledge about the price of the product first cuz they practice reverse bargaining.
    Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

hmmm

not siding anyone here... just my opinion and experience... got few things from him too... in fact got a lot of things from him... first time i went there was when i'm a complete noob in RC so got the same unpleasant service from him. after got some info from my kakis on how to counter this, i went there again after i started going into nitro. went there, tell him wat i want, bargain the price a bit succesfully, pay up and leave. next i decided to purchase a arf kit. same concept, went there, tell him wat i want. after he bring it down, i inspect the kit, bargain a bit, pay up but this time i didnt leave. instead i start getting more parts from him. and thats where i started to be friend him and could even get a laugh off him. after that i've been getting good service from him and i'll still frequent his shop till now. just my opinion though. hope no one gets offended....

maybe its just my luck during that day he is in a good mood or maybe its just the way it is to handle him... heheheh

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
        not siding anyone here... just my opinion and experience... got few things from him too... in fact got a lot of things from him... first time i went there was when i'm a complete noob in RC so got the same unpleasant service from him. after got some info from my kakis on how to counter this, i went there again after i started going into nitro. went there, tell him wat i want, bargain the price a bit succesfully, pay up and leave. next i decided to purchase a arf kit. same concept, went there, tell him wat i want. after he bring it down, i inspect the kit, bargain a bit, pay up but this time i didnt leave. instead i start getting more parts from him. and thats where i started to be friend him and could even get a laugh off him. after that i've been getting good service from him and i'll still frequent his shop till now. just my opinion though. hope no one gets offended....

maybe its just my luck during that day he is in a good mood or maybe its just the way it is to handle him... heheheh
        Bro, I am sure u r very nice guy, pay him and know how to make him happy

Comment

hmmm

hehehhe..... ya of cos i'm paying for my goods bro. hahahha.... btw i think thats his style.

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
          sigpic

Comment

yup he treat me nice yesterday......offered me so many planes while im just looking for 1 foamy plane.

The moral of the story, you only go there when you know what you want.
            Visit he's website championhobby.com

dun call dun email dun ask many questions....but again he's stuff are cheap

Comment

Working...
            X