Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the shop who disappoints me

any forumers here, been the beginners, right??

as i am new, and wanting to get a plane, i walked in to the shop near sim lim tower (few shops beside ah boy motorcycle parts shop) where they sells motor cycle parts as well as RC models. They lady was smiling as she answered... but the things she answered really Fxxked me off...

i asked for some advice like what should i start as a beginner, what kind of planes they sell, what kind of radio to choose, what are things associated with flying, etc.. and she didn't answered anything.. after several oddly conversed questions, she keeps quiet. i thought she wants to show me something.. then few min later when i asked her, she said she gave me 5 min to think what i want, and ask me which one do i want to buy. even after i explain that i have no idea unless she told me what are the range she has and prices, then i can make the decision, she still act like "tell me which exact thing you are buying, then i'll tell you price".

how to buy things without even dare to ask price. how a beginner choose between the options and price budgets? stupid lady and shop.. no wonder there's no buyers there, where the neighbour shop has ppl queuing to buy things. i told her as i leave smiling too like having constipation, you'll never do business this way, how am i going to buy something i do not know.

in contrary the shops in fook hai helps me get my first plane and all related equipments while sharing some basic knowledges and budget options, so i got mine there..

just sharing my experience with that shop... dunno maybe here have some good friends of that shop, but serving to selected buyers only is not the way to do business.. anyway i tell you all, i will never buy even a screw driver from there.

it has been mentioned many many times in this forum...

notice the lack of mention of that famous shop here?
    TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR~RACER View Post
      They lady was smiling as she answered...
      Very very good already!!!!

Comment

u all very mean - the fact that the shop owner is psychopathic and retarded is not her fault what. Sorry - had my sh*t with that shop owner as well...

Comment

hahahahaha.............
          thats champion hobby............................
          a very very famous shop
          i always wonder y complain goes to CASE but nothing done??????????
          after 3 years?????

Comment

Originally posted by ammo View Post
            very Very Good Already!!!!:l
            Lol Agreed :l:l:l
            Helis
            Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

you should have just went to rotor or rce ...
              nvm , now you've learnt your lesson

Comment

somehow something told me which shop you were refering to before even reading your post. ahha. WELCOME TO THE CLUB BUDDY!!! even if u wanna get a screwdriver from her, u better know what type of screwdriver you want, what brand, and what price. else u will still kenna skRewed by her.
                Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

hope that admin here can do something like making thread here
                  telling people against those shop.........

this does a great help for newbies........

we here are helping people getting well in this hobby

Comment

Originally posted by zattan22 View Post
                    hope that admin here can do something like making thread here
                    telling people against those shop.........

this does a great help for newbies........

we here are helping people getting well in this hobby

There already are pages and pages of ppl ranting about it. Just use the search function. hehehehhehe...

If she smiles at you, today u go buy 4D, tomorrow sure tio.
                    Muaahahahhah!!
                    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

笑里藏刀!!!!
                      TREX 500 ESP
                      Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Its Arthur's favorite shop.Yo bro still going there on mondays?So free ah? Its such a pity tat there is such shop ard. Most of us kena frm them before. Perhaps there should b some sort of 'unofficial' warning or somethg like tat to fore-warn & 'educate' our newer generation hahaha :p
                        Juz crossed over to the DUCT side!

Flying: P-51 Mustang, Corsair, F4 Phantom, Beaver(GF's), TigerMoth(GF's)
                        Slope Glider: E-Hawk 1500
                        Still in Box: Formosa, Zero Fighter, Me 109
                        Things to Sell:
                        - T-rex 450XL NIB
                        - Nano Falcon(not build yet)

- Speed 370 motor with JST connector & Spur gear $5, PM me

Comment

Anyone knows the boss/ladyboss personally maybe can share their plight which result in their behaviour?
                          Practice makes permanent. Perfect practice makes perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by protyne View Post
                            Anyone knows the boss/ladyboss personally maybe can share their plight which result in their behaviour?
                            U may want to check wif the shop owner daughter. She has registered herself sometime ago. Not sure if she is still active.

Wana know her nick, do a search.

Comment

That funny shop only service old and affordable customer, one of my friend told me when have new item , that boss will call him ,that is what I know .. I found out how to solve this problem, we don't go to buy anything from his shop,no matter how cheap,no income how to be a bussiess,I am sure one day it will be close or until they change their attitude.

Comment

Working...
                              X