Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens if a RC Heli hits you in the leg....

Warning! what you are about to see is not a pretty sight.... it can happen to anyone

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    VsTank Pro M1A2 Abrams NATO Camo
    VsTank Pro Leopard II A5 Winter Camo
    VsTank Pro Tiger I Green Camo

VsTank*X 1/72 Japan Type 97 Chi-Ha
    VsTank*X 1/72 German Tiger I
    VsTank*X 1/72 Sherman M4
    VsTank*X 1/72 Russian T34

sigpic

Comment

The 3DX is already national level competition..

Originally posted by Jack_Chen
      What I will like, membership in aeromodelling association on the national level. Bring the sport to a higher professional level, education and training.

What it may become, only designated spots for RC flying which will probably be hard to get to, costs money to fly.

A lot of our flying spots are found by luck.

Comment

Don't really mean to bring this situation to the forefront again.

But wondering whether HZM would consider creating a separate section for New Beginners? And with it writeup on things like the pre-flight check (in points form), or pointers on how to have a successful maiden flight, etc, for the benefit for newbies, . Something like a FAQ type of writeup, similar to the one HZM did on the "How a Transmitter Works". I believe there are enough experience flying who can help by contributing to this section.

But I do wish it would it will not include any other add-on comments, so as not to confuse the readers. I think this would help newbies appreciate their roles/duties before they dive into the hobby.

I think this would bring the safety message across better to all. What do you think?

Just my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by yongsinchee
          I believe there are enough experience flying who can help by contributing to this section.
          Oops. I meant "enough experienced flyers"

Comment

Working...
          X