Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simonwoo
    I bought a 42" and put in my living room, hooked it to a notebook thinking I can surf the net on a big screen. But I tell you, unless your living room is very narrow, in the end you still gotta sit in front of the TV and not on your sofa to surf

Moral of the story? Don't think there's one unless it's to tell you to go for a 100" TV one day :P
    haha can try to use wireless set up(wireless mouse and keyboard) and then put ur sofa very close to ur tv and there u r
    haha

BTW tv r ment to watch videos but not for surving, it will hurt ur eyes...
    Mini titan:
    -Z10A motor 3300kv
    -13T pinion
    -and cheap cf blades

Comment

any one here own this 40" model ?

Samsung LA40R81BX

pricing about $1350 after discount

.................................................. ......................

1/10 On Road

Kyosho VoneRRR-EvoWC

1/8 Off-Road

Kyosho MP9

Member of EDMW plus NPNT

เวลาช่วยรักษาแผลใจ
      กับผมแล้วผมเห็นว่าเราชะนะแน่

Comment

Yep I bought the wireless keyboard and mouse, thinking it will be so nice to sit on the sofa and do some simple surfing and online shopping, reply mails, view pictures, etc.. End up realised you still gotta stick retty close to the screen even though offhand one might think a typical 17" monitor to 42" TV means you can move very far away :p

Anyway I just wanted to bring up the point that this is nevertheless still one feature available when you upgrade to LCD or Plasma. It's still nice to have sometimes

Originally posted by Gt2C
        haha can try to use wireless set up(wireless mouse and keyboard) and then put ur sofa very close to ur tv and there u r
        haha

BTW tv r ment to watch videos but not for surving, it will hurt ur eyes...

Comment

Working...
        X