Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandon Chng
    this is by far my weakest station so far. my target is 2.2-2.3m so i can at least go for the basic 2 month BMT instead of three. sigh, been training for some time but the best i can manage is 1.9m. i'm a fairly short person at 1.65 and people have been telling me its in the technique. what technique can i use to practice? i've got at best a week left.
    im the same height as you i am going 2.4m now just do more situps and squats , suicides ...
    Helis
    Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

for sbj tuck your legs in as far in as possible and dont let yor leg "lag" behind you
      Helis
      Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

sit the 'invisible chair'. Once you can hold that position for around 5 minutes, your SBJ will be damn pro already,
        8UHP
        Easyglider stock setup(DECOMMED) (new one coming soon)
        World Models 'Voodoo' mustang

Comment

well i tried all methods like squatting, stairs and the 'invisible chair'. have to say they do help. i managed to cross 2m five times today, but i'm still another 15cm at least off my goal. worse of all is that the jumps are very inconsistant. i only had one consistant streak where i jump three times in a row above 2m but after that it was like once every five or six jumps only. anyway i don't think i'll be able to make my school's dateline tmr. will take the test with other guys at toa payoh stadium next wed or the wed after that. i think i also pulled a muscle while swinging my arms...
          JR 9x
          Raptor 50 SE
          Raptor 90 3D
          Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
          Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
          Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

Working...
          X