• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone not working today?

Anyone not working today?

I am not Dunno if there is opportunity to fly in the afternoon at MS or not

Mike

I am working.. but holiday mood.. hehe I already did 1 pack this morning...

Finally flew my Formosa with BL... yup it RoCks!!!!

Config:
    2015 with D gears, 3S Lipo, 1080 prop...

hehhe I just like D gears and longer props... maybe I going to put in my 1180 again.......
    huh

Comment

Woooooo......BL with 3S , win already lar..... So are you going to fly with that configuration tomolo at the JB field ? Want to see how the formosa will performance at that configuration ...... or may be a hand on training too ....... hehehehe...... how about that

Comment

Yar, flying it tomorrow.. that is the only plane I have with full electronics and ready to fly... the rest... only partial electronics... my ES no motor..., BN2 still in box, P51 still in crashed mode., T-Rex no receiver.

You want me to grind the shaft for you? then tomorrow you can "plug and fly"

hehhee (provided I can find time to grind it tonight.......)

.. eh.. you running 2025.. urs even more powerful than mine.
        Last edited by nic; 12-11-2004, 11:46 AM.
        huh

Comment

Hmm looks like I and David flying this afternoon

Mike

Comment

Nic, watch the current draw in case I am on 2025 n 1080 prop, batts start to get warm.... will revert back to 9070 for lesser current draw and hopefully more speed

Mike

Comment

har?.. my LiPo still cold after landing.... hehehehehe.. I flying at 0.5-0.75 throttle...

you using 2025.. I using 2015... 2015 takes less current too....

Edit: I using D gears... most people use C gears....
              huh

Comment

i also use 2015 with d gear and 9070 for my estarter, nice combo.
                i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Sorry, I miss the open and close inverted coma "Warm" its slightly hot after flight Guess I am pushing too hard on my batts. 1/2 throttle? The spitfire don like that kind of speed. 3/4 is the minimum

I also on "D" gearing and on 1080 prop. But I am soon changing to "B" / "C" gearing w 9070 prop for more speed.... I am a speed freak

Mike

Comment

mike. i'm using a 2025 with Dgear, 1070 apc EP prop.

what do you suggest i change it to? want my plane to fly abit more like yours!

only that i'm using a 3s etec 1700hp lipo...
                    was thinking of using 1170 apc slowfly or 1070apc slowfly.

you have any idea?
                    also, will change my gear to C gear if i manage to find the pinion screws at fook hai that flew off to replace my missing ones.

help mike!

Comment

Nic dont do anything to the shaft, I will do it myself thanks....

SXXX already get the 2025-4200 for the formosa, may be can talk to mack to change to 2015-4100 instead. Do not want to over load the battery. Let see how nic's formosa perform with that configuration.....

Comment

Loyn, if you want a pylon racer... better look elsewhere (Fuse? ) ...
                        I just like thrust.. not speed...
                        huh

Comment

Working...
                        X