Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rchobbyfly View Post
    lol. change to micro heli and hover at home liao. hope there is no coe debate for heli at parliament. We are all safe flyers, and we stay away from the trees too.
    Sir you think that we fly safe but actually there are tons of people out there who refuse to 'fly it safe'.
    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

that is why i say no comments

Comment

The rules only show which airspace is clear for RC or kite flying. In reality, it may still not be possible to fly there because the land or ground is not suitable also, e.g. built-up area or surrounded by tall buildings, or fenced up private property Putting the two elements - air and ground space clearances - together, the actual flying zone may be even smaller than we think!!

Ultimately, common sense has to be applied as to whether it is suitable to fly at a certain place or not, and also taking into account skill level of the flyer and reliability of the equipment.

Sadly, everywhere on this tiny place is becoming more and more urbanized nowadays... previously open spaces are fast turning into fenced up construction sites where RC flying is gradually becoming more risky and uncomfortable. Even without rules and regulations enforcement, in my opinion, it's just a matter of time before the situation becomes near impossible. How to fly from a small field with high-storey blocks looming nearby??

I think in future all will be converted to flying micro-heli or micro-quad only
        ------------------------------
        Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
        NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

You can try making more babies at home.. Lol
          I love PAP

Comment

Originally posted by foxkilo View Post
            The rules only show which airspace is clear for RC or kite flying. In reality, it may still not be possible to fly there because the land or ground is not suitable also, e.g. built-up area or surrounded by tall buildings, or fenced up private property Putting the two elements - air and ground space clearances - together, the actual flying zone may be even smaller than we think!!

Ultimately, common sense has to be applied as to whether it is suitable to fly at a certain place or not, and also taking into account skill level of the flyer and reliability of the equipment.

Sadly, everywhere on this tiny place is becoming more and more urbanized nowadays... previously open spaces are fast turning into fenced up construction sites where RC flying is gradually becoming more risky and uncomfortable. Even without rules and regulations enforcement, in my opinion, it's just a matter of time before the situation becomes near impossible. How to fly from a small field with high-storey blocks looming nearby??

I think in future all will be converted to flying micro-heli or micro-quad only
            Personally speaking, I in future migrating already lio!
            "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

funny how they word the kite section.

If flown near an airport or airbase, kites may distract pilots during critical stages of flight such as take-off or landing and/or be ingested by aircraft engines. This may endanger lives on board and cause damage to persons and property in the air and on the ground.
              "woooooooooooo, a kite!!! look look look!!!! let's look at it while we take off/ land a plane shall we...."

Comment

We are at the grey zone and the losing side here..
                Do we still have to discuss so much???
                I love PAP

Comment

Working...
                X