Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Government says fly it safe

What's up peeps. Just in case you guys did not know, it seems there are some regulations on our hobby:

Looks like the whole east side is covered. Oh well...

Comment

Fly kite also apply permit.
      Gong-sir and Mdm Jio will scan the east sector for illegal kite flyers.

Comment

Very soon they will say ' Fly it No More'!!!
        "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

as similar to own a vehicle and drive it. here it is:
          For rc flying will need to pay ( air tax, insurance, permit, enrol for flying license maybe say class FB for small rc plane after a year enrol class FA for medium class rc planes and etc. go changi rc flying school. rc plane must undergo inspection every year.

police will guard the field that only allowed to fly rc planes to monitor rc flyers. first timer crash will be fine. second timer crash will be fine and license hold for 6 month. third timer crash will be fine and license revoke plus imprisonment not less than 6 month. hope sg will not come up with all this. otherwise pay and pay. hahaha

Comment

I believe the regulations are there mainly for safety.
            When I'm in a plane touching down at changi i wouldn't want some kid flying a kite anywhere near the plane... and the planes do fly quite low around the airport.
            Given a choice between "i want the freedom to fly my 2m kite anywhere i want" and landing a plane safely i happily choose the latter.

Comment

to me it is really an idiotic to really fly a rc plane at the changi airport, on the runway on the location where frequently real plane take off and land carrying real passengers.
              why cant they do fpv or flying somewhere safe a distance, knowing the limitation or location?? why the government send this strong message is due to some, more or probably the same fools keep on ignoring the safety of others. selfishness i would say. this give others a chance to look into an opportunity in making money out of it you know who.

someone take chances not only him but someone else got to pay the price too.

and some flyers there is no need to over react on rules as if they own the field too like nasi tabah. added ingredient in rice. gov say fly safe he put up thousand rules that almost put flyers away from this hobby. this make them even more challenging in a wrong way leading to proof and to go against it.

best to realize sooner than to have gov making you realize the hard way later.in this hobby its something to keep occupied and enjoy keep the worries away and keep the mind working and meet many (true) friends. not materialistic high end friends that just a boastfulness.notice many already for god sake.haiz

hope all rc flyers understand this hobby truly and not some kind of rocket experimental product. know your limit and what you seek for. you may have tons of money but that doesnt means you can do as u like and crashing down as much as u like. the place you create the disaster belong to someone. the place surrounding you that you create disaster belongs to someone too and dont forget that.

Comment

Agree 100%
                If everyone flies responsibly then the government won't have to step in.

Comment

@cirrc

Thanks and appreciate it.

Comment

Screw them all. Since I started this hobby, I kena 'mark' by police for flying helis. I ask them what offence I committed n they gave me a blank look. The response was: Sir, someone complain so we hv to follow up. The last encounter was a classic. I was alone n tx was in my hand. they actually asked me: are u the flyer? I replied: wat do u think?
                    Heli-ADDICTION:
                    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
                    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

this is the main problem we are facing. no comments. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by aeromodelling View Post
                        this is the main problem we are facing. no comments. hahaha
                        in case you are wondering, I was at an open field and not nearby some restricted no-flying zone. Hence my question: who in blue hell would complain and seriously i'm still wondering: what regulation did I breach/flout by flying a heli? Btw, on all the occasions when I was questioned, I was flying my mini-titan which is a 450 bird.
                        Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

I love pap!!!!
                          I love PAP

Comment

Originally posted by aeromodelling View Post
                            as similar to own a vehicle and drive it. here it is:
                            For rc flying will need to pay ( air tax, insurance, permit, enrol for flying license maybe say class FB for small rc plane after a year enrol class FA for medium class rc planes and etc. go changi rc flying school. rc plane must undergo inspection every year.

police will guard the field that only allowed to fly rc planes to monitor rc flyers. first timer crash will be fine. second timer crash will be fine and license hold for 6 month. third timer crash will be fine and license revoke plus imprisonment not less than 6 month. hope sg will not come up with all this. otherwise pay and pay. hahaha
                            That's a good idea. May I also suggest coe for different sizes of helis. Then we cfm Pay n Pay.
                            Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                              That's a good idea. May I also suggest coe for different sizes of helis. Then we cfm Pay n Pay.
                              lol. change to micro heli and hover at home liao. hope there is no coe debate for heli at parliament. We are all safe flyers, and we stay away from the trees too.

Comment

Working...
                              X