Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks great! I'm hoping my FPV gear will turn up early next week. Are you guys open to someone else flying with you? Have to warn i'm Angmo so there are no surprises though.

Comment

Originally posted by Macua85 View Post
      That looks great! I'm hoping my FPV gear will turn up early next week. Are you guys open to someone else flying with you? Have to warn i'm Angmo so there are no surprises though.
      Hi angmo lol.. Sure man.. Anyone is welcome.. The more the merrier! PMed you..

Comment

Originally posted by Auhouhz View Post
        Maybe you can check if your ex and rx channels are the same. I am on 5.8ghz too and I get a lot breakage around pillars and corners. My setup is bent DJI F450 plate, 3 original arms and 1 Hk arms lol.. Very bad conditioned ntm 1000kv motors (many crashes). 10x4.5 Hk props, orange rx, kk2 board, turnigy plush 30A esc, DX8 and fatty predator v2 combo.

The tbs disco is with naza v2.

Location is in the north.. And I believe many mscp top level are quite empty too.. There is a spiral ramp at this mscp.. Let your imagination run.. Hahaha..
        Yeh I tried various settings to make sure the Tx and Rx are set similiar, changed the antennae too but still not working. Ordered another TX to see if that could be the fault. The stuff were ordered off BG, so never know when it just breaks down.

Comment

Originally posted by diverboy75 View Post
          Yeh I tried various settings to make sure the Tx and Rx are set similiar, changed the antennae too but still not working. Ordered another TX to see if that could be the fault. The stuff were ordered off BG, so never know when it just breaks down.
          Did you see any magic smoke when you plug in your FPV stuff? Does your Vtx and camera feel warm to the touch when you leave it on for a while?

Several things you want to troubleshoot first:

1. Is your camera working?
          2. Check whether the pins on your camera pigtail connector is still crimped properly.
          3. Check your wiring, ensure all connections are tight and correctly connected.
          4. Check whether the pins on your Vtx connector is still crimped properly.

You can try rc4y.com. They sell boscam Vtx and Vrx and shipping is free for orders 500g and below (correct me if I am wrong).

Comment

Originally posted by Auhouhz View Post

Our first try at carpark fpv.. Its exciting.. Gotta watch your thumb. Too much throttle and you hit ceiling..
            Nice video bro. Am currently building a mini. Hope to join you guys soon after I've built and tuned it

Comment

Originally posted by cruiser73 View Post
              Nice video bro. Am currently building a mini. Hope to join you guys soon after I've built and tuned it
              Yup Nice Video. Which MSCP you flying? Hope to join you all...Gt a f550 n jus into fpv..

Comment

that is one empty carpark. whats the time ?

Comment

It was about 7.30pm to 8pm at a mscp at admiralty area

Comment

Wow, this is damn cool. Will go try it when I get a VTX.

Comment

I'm up and running now guys, so when are we going to have a meet?

Comment

Are any of you guys wearing spectacles? What goggles for spectacle wearers?

Comment

The fat shark goggles can have different lenses fitted i believe. I'm using fat shark attitudes, I have decent but not perfect eye sight, i.e wear glasses for watching tv. I don't feel like i need to improve the optics when wearing the fat sharks, can see everything fine.

Comment

Can anyone PM me some quiet sites to start practicing FPV? Im ready to go, but don't know where to do it. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Macua85 View Post
                              Can anyone PM me some quiet sites to start practicing FPV? Im ready to go, but don't know where to do it. Thanks
                              You can head down to Tampines CD field if you are living in the east. I do my FPV flying there.
                              Quiet and huge ass fields. Certain landmarks to gauge your altitude too....

Super nice to fly during sunset time.
                              "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

I have an idea, everyone who wants to do group FPV, PM me your whatsapp number, then i'll start a group so we can all start chatting about it away from the forums, as I know some (the non FPVers) can be a bit weird about FPV stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X