Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Macua85 View Post
    I have an idea, everyone who wants to do group FPV, PM me your whatsapp number, then i'll start a group so we can all start chatting about it away from the forums, as I know some (the non FPVers) can be a bit weird about FPV stuff.
    Jus sent a pm

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_VbFtyOO6s
      Tried flying along the canal but have to be careful not to fly into the factories.

Comment

Cool stuff! I did my flying in Bishan Park last weekend and have a great time with FPV.

I'm more interested in learning aerial videography. Any idea which websites provides that?

Thanks.

Comment

I'm interested to join you guys as well... Here's my flight at admiralty park...

Comment

Nice video, shoot 'em in 16:9 format is better. Wind noise is irritating, go invest in some video editing program, this would make your video more interesting. Happy flying.

Originally posted by jabatan View Post
            Cool stuff! I did my flying in Bishan Park last weekend and have a great time with FPV.

I'm more interested in learning aerial videography. Any idea which websites provides that?

Thanks.

http://youtu.be/J5TJLUc4cIs

Comment

Nice shot! Do you flew with FPV? Me too wanna fly with you guys. Happy flying.

Originally posted by elmz View Post
              I'm interested to join you guys as well... Here's my flight at admiralty park...
              http://youtu.be/6ukoYRYk6WY

Comment

Well Eh. My V-tail kinda screw up. Buying another frame. Hopefully can join you guys too.. Btw, I stay at bishan. Maybe can meet up share some tips?

Comment

Originally posted by nuegear View Post
                  Nice shot! Do you flew with FPV? Me too wanna fly with you guys. Happy flying.
                  yup... using LCD vrx...

so any meet up...??? i couldn't find any multi-rotor groups here having regular meet ups.. maybe we can start one...

Comment

yup... using LCD vrx...

so any meet up...??? i couldn't find any multi-rotor groups here having regular meet ups.. maybe we can start one...
                    any meet up pm me ( i fly vision 2)

Comment

Hey guys

I usually fly my copter at the big field in front of Admiralty Ln or Sembawang Crescent (just google & you'll know where), around 6pm. If you guys got better location let me know. Happy flying!

yup... using LCD vrx...

Comment

Originally posted by jabatan View Post

Thanks.

http://youtu.be/J5TJLUc4cIs
                        flying the quad toward you requires reverse orientation.

did you master it or there is some software in the fc that make it easy?

Comment

Wow, the phantom footage is good stuff! No Jello!

Comment

Hi bros... Went to Sembawang Park this morning... Here's the result..

Good place to FPV..

Comment

Hi bros... Went to Sembawang Park this morning... Here's the result..

Good place to FPV..
                              Cool! mind if afew more of us join you at sembawang park?

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas View Post
                                Cool! mind if afew more of us join you at sembawang park?
                                No problem Bro.. I'll going back there this Sunday morning... Say around 7pm.. I need more practice... Hehehe

Comment

Working...
                                X