Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guile View Post
    Very nice. Looks like you got the Zenmuse too....did you update it to 3.14 firmware with the hibernation feature? Does it hibernate in mid air at times when you are doing fast manouvering? And does your landing gears show up when you tilt the camera downwards?
    Tks..It comes with the new 3.14 installed. My flt time isnt too long abt 5 mins and it doesnt hibernate or reset. Plus I'm not doing hard flying...purely use for sport flying and slow aerial vid. No hard banking whatsoever.

I just bought it as I was previously using the Yun_I which is good (all it take is harden the damper a tad).

I'm impressed with the DJI - rock solid vid at stock black ball. My only gripes...well it doenst seem to level perfect on ground. But it levels out during flt.

Setup was easy using the wookong. solder the +- of GCU.plug one cable to can-port, ine out rx ch8 to x3 and it's good to go.

Comment

finally found time to do up my humble little quad....

dismantled the old landing skids to make way for the taller landing skids...

a cheap gopro mount....
      looks and feels flimsy.... but nevermind... will try it out and see how....

the gopro mount installed on the landing skids...

the video transmitter installed on the back of the quadcopter...
      now the antenna can face down and not hit the ground...

total weight of the quadcopter now is around 1850g, inclusive of the gopro, vtx, battery...
      not too obese... better than what i expected (2.1kg), but it is still 2kg above the recommended take off weight... hopefully not too bad...

hopefully can join in the funfly soon to learn more from you guys...
      thanks for looking!
      My Honcho Blog -
      My Honcho Youtube Channel -
      SGCrawlers Forum -
      Facebook -

Comment

What motors are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by evilmerlin View Post
          What motors are you using?
          hi, i'm using Emax BL2220/10 - 930kv...
          My Honcho Blog -
          My Honcho Youtube Channel -
          SGCrawlers Forum -
          Facebook -

Comment

Bukit Batok Pre NDP Observance Parade.

A video shoot requested by Bukit Batok CC.

It was shot in the morning, rendered in the afternoon and aired in the evening at the dinner organised by BB CC.

Enjoy!!!

Comment

nicely done,great job. it feels very stable n smooth

Comment

Originally posted by bozora View Post
                Bukit Batok Pre NDP Observance Parade.

A video shoot requested by Bukit Batok CC.

It was shot in the morning, rendered in the afternoon and aired in the evening at the dinner organised by BB CC.

Enjoy!!!

Vry nice.

Comment

Pictures of Hexas deployed at the event

Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys,

I need help on tuning my brushless gimbal. I've read up on those tutorial and tried for many weeks. Dozen of test flight but still can't get it right. Attached video is the best I can get. Basically, the problem now is when I yaw, there is vibration vertically, and when I push the gimbal with my finger, it returns very very slowly back to level. The pitch and roll stabilization is also not very precised. May I know if anyone is kind enough to meet me and teach me how to tune it properly? Thank you.

Please see below video.

Comment

Nice! Tomorrow i'm gonna hang a small SG flag on my RCLogger Eye One and get some shots with the early morning sky in the background. Will post my results tomorrow!

Comment

Thumbs up from Jurong MP Mr David Ong who's on a lookout for a flying field dedicated for our RC and Multirotors flying....Kudos to Mr Ong.

FYI, all aerial vids and multirotor flying during the Bukit Batok Pre NDP are fully insured by BB CC.

Attached Files

Comment

Hi...kindly post pictures of your gimbal (esp the damping portion / mount).

I see vibes in the video and damping maybe the culprit. (too soft cannot....to hard also cannot). We adjusted hardness and softness of damping by clamping the damper or loosen via cable ties. That seems to work for us....rock solid video.

The other culprit is adjusting the 'power' setting on your controller board. Once again too high power noise and oscillation introduce to motors. Power set too low...doesnt quite hold the action camera's weight.

Hope the above helps

Comment

looking good with those xue di zi

Comment

As promised, my EYE-One SG flag shots. Didn't have the real flag so I made one instead. Hope you guys like it.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0292.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	383.3 KB
ID:	975909

Name:	IMG_0287.jpg
Size:	280.4 KB
ID:	975910

Name:	IMG_0272.jpg
Size:	197.1 KB
ID:	975911

Name:	IMG_0208.jpg
Size:	506.3 KB
ID:	975912

Comment

Originally posted by skyeagle View Post
                                As promised, my EYE-One SG flag shots. Didn't have the real flag so I made one instead. Hope you guys like it.
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]126080[/ATTACH]
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]126081[/ATTACH]
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]126082[/ATTACH]
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]126083[/ATTACH]
                                Nice one Bro....land in the palm of your hand???

Comment

Working...
                                X