Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 11.1 volt S3 battery connects directly to the VU, this provides voltage sensing for the low voltage fail-safe and sends power to the Naza and the Naza provides power to the Rx.
    Make sure the red wire from the ESC's (centre one in the 3 pin connector) is disconnected on all the ESC's. It is my understanding that this is to prevent any voltage conflict within the Naza controller.

Take some time to read the Naza manual, which is downloadable from the DJI website, it helps in understanding some of the details about the set-up.

Comment

Originally posted by vuzix_sg View Post
      A 11.1 volt S3 battery connects directly to the VU, this provides voltage sensing for the low voltage fail-safe and sends power to the Naza and the Naza provides power to the Rx.
      Make sure the red wire from the ESC's (centre one in the 3 pin connector) is disconnected on all the ESC's. It is my understanding that this is to prevent any voltage conflict within the Naza controller.

Take some time to read the Naza manual, which is downloadable from the DJI website, it helps in understanding some of the details about the set-up.
      i read the manual , and yeah the problem is that my receiver is powered up whenever i connect the battery . the VU lights up , its only the receiver not being powered up. i cant find the solution in the manual. could the problem be the battery ?? i am using a 2200mAh 2cell 7.4V battery which seems to fit the requirement . im really sorry for asking but i really cant find the solution to this

Comment

Originally posted by jiawe1 View Post
        i read the manual , and yeah the problem is that my receiver is powered up whenever i connect the battery . the VU lights up , its only the receiver not being powered up. i cant find the solution in the manual. could the problem be the battery ?? i am using a 2200mAh 2cell 7.4V battery which seems to fit the requirement . im really sorry for asking but i really cant find the solution to this

Possible causes;
        - RX not being binded yet
        - Reversed polarity connection on RX/Naza (check Throttle Channel and T on Naza, Check VU - X3 and LED connection)
        - Wrong or mixed up connection on Rx/Naza
        - Please change Lipo to 11.1v (7.4v is not enough)

Now, sorry also to say this again. If you cant still fix it. Please don't prolong the agony... Bring it to RP Innovations SG or RCE Hobby- these guys can fix your multi with 1 day or even a couple of hours. Of course they charge you for the services.

Good Luck!

Comment

Dear VuZIX

I am using stock F550. Which red wire needs to be disconnected? Is it disconnected from the motor?

Comment

Bro,is the Bumblebee controller same thing got to take out the red wire from all the ESC ,Thanks
            没办法了,须改变自己,来试应环境。

Comment

Esc

Thanks , let me go home and try.
              没办法了,须改变自己,来试应环境。

Comment

looks like i really need to bring it to RP innovations or RCE hobby to have it fixed but the price seems kind of steep for building it .

SO...one last question and if i cant solve it , i 'll have no choice but to bring it down .

Now i'm trying to test the ESCS/MOTORS , so i connect it straight to the "Throttle" of my receiver . and when i plug in the battery ,
                the sound that it gives out is a "BEEP BEEP" ---- " BEEP BEEP" ---- "BEEP BEEP" . and i checked the manual , it states that it is
                Abnormal Input Voltage . But i am currently using a 2200maH 2cell 7.4V battery . so i dont think its the battery problem because it seems to fit the minimum requirement . or isit the battery's problem .

Comment

Try reversing your throttle on your Tx setting. And try again.

looks like i really need to bring it to RP innovations or RCE hobby to have it fixed but the price seems kind of steep for building it .

SO...one last question and if i cant solve it , i 'll have no choice but to bring it down .

Now i'm trying to test the ESCS/MOTORS , so i connect it straight to the "Throttle" of my receiver . and when i plug in the battery ,
                  the sound that it gives out is a "BEEP BEEP" ---- " BEEP BEEP" ---- "BEEP BEEP" . and i checked the manual , it states that it is
                  Abnormal Input Voltage . But i am currently using a 2200maH 2cell 7.4V battery . so i dont think its the battery problem because it seems to fit the minimum requirement . or isit the battery's problem .

Comment

Originally posted by RP Innovations SG View Post
                    Try reversing your throttle on your Tx setting. And try again.
                    reversing throttle on transmitter ? tried . doesnt work . the receiver doesnt power up , and the beep beep , beep beep sound is still tehre .

Comment

Did u try 3 cell 2200mah 25c? I think 2 cell cannot leh....

Comment

reversing throttle on transmitter ? tried . doesnt work . the receiver doesnt power up , and the beep beep , beep beep sound is still tehre .
                        My BBB FC need to plug in the VU if not my BBB ESC don't have power to FC and RX.
                        没办法了,须改变自己,来试应环境。

Comment

Originally posted by Smallfly View Post
                          Did u try 3 cell 2200mah 25c? I think 2 cell cannot leh....
                          changed a different battery and it worked already ! thanks a lot ! turns out to be such a simple problem

all seems to be going well , now only gotta plug it to the cpu for the naza assistant but the dji server seems to be down -.-

keep on giving me an error "The network is abnormal , check network status" damn !

Comment

changed a different battery and it worked already ! thanks a lot ! turns out to be such a simple problem

all seems to be going well , now only gotta plug it to the cpu for the naza assistant but the dji server seems to be down -.-

keep on giving me an error "The network is abnormal , check network status" damn !
                            That's the fun part of RC, keeps yr brain working....lol. This one I dunno Liao, hope some 'old bird' can help u. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                            X