Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since all talkign abt flying during weekdays.. can anyone advise me where to fly during week days in the central and western parts of singapore???

west coast park can??? for slow flyer I mean

Comment

People ONCE flew at West Coast Park flying planes.
      That was abt 6-7 years ago before the park underwent renovation.
      Dunno abt now...havent seen them the past few years.
      I remembered there was once my parents took me there to cycle, i saw a guy taking-off his plane. But that was when i was in Kindergarten2, and now im in sec2...thats abt 8 years ago??
      Don't PCW

Beam E4
      Flybarless Trex 600N VBAR 4.0 | OS50 Hyper
      Trex 700 LE | YS91SR3C

Comment

Originally posted by helirulz
        People ONCE flew at West Coast Park flying planes.
        That was abt 6-7 years ago before the park underwent renovation.
        Dunno abt now...havent seen them the past few years.
        I remembered there was once my parents took me there to cycle, i saw a guy taking-off his plane. But that was when i was in Kindergarten2, and now im in sec2...thats abt 8 years ago??

that use to be the RMS flying ground.Nowadays it`s strictly no flying there..they even have a sign stating that..

Comment

Originally posted by Art
          I beg to differ...helis from SBAB take off and circle quite closely to the field..they can come as close as 1500 ft...nitros and gliders are a stirt no no there...I guess small EPs are ok there

we have to be careful of joggers and kite fliers in the evening times too...

U r rite brudder!

All this while there were no problems at all for me UNTIL just now, I was flying there ard 3+pm in the afternoon when a police car stopped by and asked if anybody was flying near the road (Woodlands Ave 12 exit from SLE towards Gambas) opposite the Sembawang base ... It seems that the air traffic controller `complained' and i guess we have to be more cautious playing ard that area during weekdays ....

Tho i was flying at the edge of the opposite road (quite far from the location in question) ... nearer to the edge of the hill towards entrance to Christ Church Sec. Sch., but i just tot of letting u guys know about the situation there.

Cheers!

ON/OFF ROAD
          XJ220
          TT01R
          SavageSS
          Mini Madness & Inferno

NIBs
          F16 350

AIR
          Electrajet EP10A & 10B
          Lama V3, PicooZ x3

RIP- P51D x 2, F3A, Spitfire x2, F16 400, SU27x2, F15, G202, F16 350
          SOLD- BAT EP, Garuda, UCANDO3D, GWS Zero, EStarter, Formosa2 x2, P51D, ME109, Hyper7PRO, DF60&60#B, Bell47G, Lama5#5, FW05, KanaiII, 9CAP
          DONATED- F16, Formosa 2, Flying Wing, Funny Park, WD, WD Sportster, F4U, Reflection 3D

Comment

Originally posted by $h@d0w
            But the gate leading in won't be open on weekdays right? Need to park at shopping centre and walk over?
            the nearest car park is HDB blocks at sun plaza park. Alternatviely, the wafer factory at the industrial park

Which character are you test by

Comment

Originally posted by alamin2
              the nearest car park is HDB blocks at sun plaza park. Alternatviely, the wafer factory at the industrial park
              There's another place at sembawang u can try. Quite a medium size open field next to the roads just opposite of the old Sembawang Shopping Centre where Hobby Place is located ... Easy to buy parts whenever u need it too ...

The Hobby Place owner and some guys flew their Wing Dragons almost evryday ...

ON/OFF ROAD
              XJ220
              TT01R
              SavageSS
              Mini Madness & Inferno

NIBs
              F16 350

AIR
              Electrajet EP10A & 10B
              Lama V3, PicooZ x3

SOLD- BAT EP, Garuda, UCANDO3D, GWS Zero, EStarter, Formosa2 x2, P51D, ME109, Hyper7PRO, DF60&60#B, Bell47G, Lama5#5, FW05, KanaiII, 9CAP
              DONATED- F16, Formosa 2, Flying Wing, Funny Park, WD, WD Sportster, F4U, Reflection 3D

Comment

Hi guys,
                where are you usually ff at woodlands?
                Have try the field behind the woodgrove?

Comment

Originally posted by rkte
                  Hi guys,
                  where are you usually ff at woodlands?
                  Have try the field behind the woodgrove?
                  yup ... my plane got stuck in the tallest tree in the middle of the open field ... about 15m-20m high. Took me few days of 2-3hrs `fishing' session each to get it down ...

Its quite windy most of the time due to its close proximity to the expressway and near private estates ie. condos, apts, bungalows, etc ... So far flew there many times ... no complaints ....YET!!! hehehehe

Sometime evening time got kite flyers and joggers ... morning time usually joggers. After 630am is best coz not much wind ... Tried and tested!

BUT be reminded, terrain is very uneven ...

ON/OFF ROAD
                  XJ220
                  TT01R
                  SavageSS
                  Mini Madness & Inferno

NIBs
                  F16 350

AIR
                  Electrajet EP10A & 10B
                  Lama V3, PicooZ x3

Comment

Working...
                  X