Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr ArtySpec:
    We always try to fly in the perimeters of the field…we usually get panicky even if it gets near the edge of the field and as a last resort, we will typically dump our plane by nosing down straight into the grass.
    Mr Lyon:
    "All flyers" are advise and inform not too fly too near to the HDB area. We usually give notice to flyer if they start flying too near to the building or over the road area.
    Mr Stuka:
    the possibility of such accidents during flight is minimized by conducting preflight checks on servo/linkages in the plane/heli, and range check on the radio.
    Ah alrighty. I take all the above as the safety MO then and hope all thy members are aware of them.
    I own a couple of blades myself except these are swords. I can comprehend the danger blades can cause, be it stationary or fast-rotating hehe.

Anyway, Thank You for the replies.
    And May the Control be with you.

Comment

Thanks for your understand and feedback of your concern We will put in all our best to ensure what we do with our hobby will not cause concern to the public. Especially on safety.

Always love a happy ending

Comment

Hi Veldalight, just to assure you, flyers provide some safety by stationing themselves between the plane and the road/passerby at the pavement. And they will not fly the plane or heli above the heads of ppl (this is a simple rule practice).
        If the building stops, the buying starts!

Comment

Working...
        X