Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm

finally maiden video of my su37 up. lots of issues i encounter which i think mainly due to the retracts. it added too much weight due to the 3 servos used for the retracts alone + wiring and bec. and the gear doors was left bare open which may cause lots of drag. and also the cg was a bit too front. all in all i felt it was really underpowered adding my shaky hands which i couldnt get it to calm down. lol... anyway have remaidened it successfully without the retracts and also with the paint. Now it has been handed over to a fren. hope she's in good hands...

A Steve Shumate designed su37. Flies very2 nice but it seems underpowered with all the retracts weight. Failed landing caused the gears to be ripped off.

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
    sigpic

Comment

hmmm

hi jimm, i usually build the planes around my electronics. which means what electronics i am going to use and what planes suits it the most. basically i get plans first from the net. then i buy the foams and necessary building equipments eg. glue, tape, xacto, carbon rods, etc. usually it comes with build thread and building guide. regarding the flight characteristics, it depends a lot on yr building process and electronics. sometimes it might differ to others but basically if u follow a close as possible, it shouldnt differ too much. i dont actually prefer my plane to fly fast. i prefer to fly it more scale-like.

some videos examples of my builds...

Need to move cg back a bit more. Tried with zero expo and obviously didn't work. hehehe had to use both hands cause the depron feels crunchy lol

Testing out the pitch vetoring on my foamy Mig 29. Works like a charm although I've yet to fully experiment with the performance. Special thanx to Azizul on ...

This is the biggest I have made so far. Maiden went smooth and this is the 2nd flight that follows. http://flyboyssg.webs.comhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Fl...

A Steve Shumate designed su37. Flies very2 nice but it seems underpowered with all the retracts weight. Failed landing caused the gears to be ripped off.

sigpic

Comment

hmmm

In the spirit of national day, I decided to built a flying flag. Will be maidening her tomorrow. Will update the final setup and will post plans if anyone interested.

sigpic

Comment

hmmm

here's the latest addition to my builds. Parkjet F18 by Steve Shumate.

Another Steve Shumate designed parkjet. First flight encounter issues with the esc and lipo soldering. 2nd flight goes smooth...http://www.facebook.com/pages...

sigpic

Comment

hmmm

mini f18 ready for maiden today. running on 55mm single edf. hopefully enough thrust to fly it.

sigpic

Comment

Parkjet Jas 39 Gripen

My latest addition to my fleet. Steve Shumate Jas39 Gripen. Will be maidening her today. Excellent weather but kinda wet field. hehehe

sigpic

Comment

hmmm

added some colours to the gripen. running on 3s 2200mah with topband 2700kv spinning 7x5p on a 40A esc. Fully working canards with delta wing setup.

will be handing her over to Mr Ramli today. Goodbye my dear darling. Its been fun maidening u...

sigpic

Comment

Foamy Yak 54

After clearing my place, decided to fix the electronics up. Maiden went smooth with 5 left trims on ailerons.

After months without flying, decided to fix up my yak 54 to maiden it. So far cg was spot on with some left trims. Looking forward to more flights with it...

sigpic

Comment

hi guys any1 flying on sun nov.27?i went to your airfield this afternoon to test my F22 scratch built but i failed..hehe

any1 could help me what went wrong can i join you guys on sun?

Comment

hmmm

hey bro, no prob. do feel free to join us this sun. we normally fly from 4pm onwards. that is if weather permits... been raining last 2 sundays... we'll sure assist u if u need any helps...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X