Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flyboys Singapore

hi guys, this will be our new thread. I have requested the previous thread to be deleted due to some issues. So from now on, this thread will be our main line for updates and to diseminate messages. Thanx and happy flying

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
    sigpic

hmmm

Btw tomorrow we will have our pm flying session back to basic. cant stand the morning heat anymore and weather has been good in the afternoon. so get yr planes and juice ready and lets get ready to rumble...

sigpic

Comment

Hamzah maidened his F18 EDF

sigpic

Comment

hmmm

thats strange how come the embed doesnt work anymore?

sigpic

Comment

hmmm

anyway if u guys wanna know our new location, just pm me. extremely big runway and big airspace of field. Most importantly no signboard up....

sigpic

Comment

hmmm

rummaging through old vids, came across this vid and realize how i really2 miss those times. hopefully we can get to fly again together guys whoever u are.... enjoy these moments...

sigpic

Comment

Phoenix 2000 from Jethobby

TWE75 maidened his phoenix2k.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks alot bro for the video . i didn't realize that it had reached inside the cloud level already when i was there . Now i watch it then i realized .

Comment

Since you are using a 2.4ghz system, make sure your antenna is bent 90 degrees when flying. Another thing is the Phoenix is a glider, so you can extend the flight time by not using the throttle all the time. It flies just as well without power.
                  Beastx installed and flying ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by kiply View Post
                    Since you are using a 2.4ghz system, make sure your antenna is bent 90 degrees when flying. Another thing is the Phoenix is a glider, so you can extend the flight time by not using the throttle all the time. It flies just as well without power.
                    thanx for the tips bro. i don't have much experience with gliders so the tips will come in handy for me. Landing it is difficult as well cause it still glides even with no throttle on... lucky managed to save it... anyway cheers to chua for finally getting it in the air... hehehe

sigpic

Comment

Yak54 50 EPO 1.4m

Got this Yakkie from my best bro and maidened her. Obviously theres something wrong with my assan system. And the plane is a bit too tail heavy for my liking. But anyway as long as my plane is still in 1 piece, couldnt be happier... hehehe

Video link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FmJIW6Iv2s

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
                        thanx for the tips bro. i don't have much experience with gliders so the tips will come in handy for me. Landing it is difficult as well cause it still glides even with no throttle on... lucky managed to save it... anyway cheers to chua for finally getting it in the air... hehehe
                        Are your flaps active? If using a 6 channel rx can set dual ailerons and activate crow before landing to reduce speed considerably.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by kiply View Post
                          Are your flaps active? If using a 6 channel rx can set dual ailerons and activate crow before landing to reduce speed considerably.
                          bro, its not my plane. it belongs to a flyer Chua. I helped him to maiden it. And as u can see from the vid at the end, i did land with flaps on... Its just that i dont have much experience with gliders... hehehe

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
                            bro, its not my plane. it belongs to a flyer Chua. I helped him to maiden it. And as u can see from the vid at the end, i did land with flaps on... Its just that i dont have much experience with gliders... hehehe
                            Ok no worries, but you did land nicely.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Thanks for your suggeztion kiply , but may i know what is crow ? The one you say activate before landing to reduce the speed .

Comment

Working...
                              X