Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm

Originally posted by johndyl View Post
    btw i think 4 sat afternoon/evening the field is clear, according to the schedule vin previously posted
    yup... their cricket schedule is tue, fri and sun evening according to vin...

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
    sigpic

Comment

Transportation...

Hi Vincopter, may i know what bus services that road or busstop at the swimming pool ?

Comment

Guys, there is no fix schedule for anything there; it’s a open filed. The day and time posted are purely my observations, so don’t flame me. Like the day before, Tuesday, nobody was playing anything except me flying my RC kite.

BTW, there is a smaller field to the west of this field. Just that you have to walk a bit more to reach it, like two minutes.

Bus 189 stop at the swimming pool, loop service from BB bus interchange.
        Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by VinCopter View Post
          Guys, there is no fix schedule for anything there; it’s a open filed. The day and time posted are purely my observations, so don’t flame me. Like the day before, Tuesday, nobody was playing anything except me flying my RC kite.

BTW, there is a smaller field to the west of this field. Just that you have to walk a bit more to reach it, like two minutes.

dont worry bro. we wont flame u for anything. this is just a rough guide to let us noe that there r ppl playing cricket there. anyway if got ppl, then we can shift to the smaller field that u mentioned right? hehehe

sigpic

Comment

trans-island

service 176 & 188 stops just after the fly-over via jurong east,

176 originates from bukit merah interchange & 188 from harbour front if my memory didnt fails me

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
              dont Worry Bro. We Wont Flame U For Anything. This Is Just A Rough Guide To Let Us Noe That There R Ppl Playing Cricket There. Anyway If Got Ppl, Then We Can Shift To The Smaller Field That U Mentioned Right? Hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by serpent View Post
                thats Vincopter's Back Yard !
                humm ...

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
                  dont worry bro. we wont flame u for anything. this is just a rough guide to let us noe that there r ppl playing cricket there. anyway if got ppl, then we can shift to the smaller field that u mentioned right? hehehe
                  dont worry bro romi, owner oledy make his stand

we will have exclusive usage of the field liao

Comment

hmmm

clementi ff update with pics. hehehe

sigpic

Comment

hmmm

opps forgot the pics...

sigpic

Comment

transportation

Originally posted by vincopter
                        Originally posted by kelvinlow
                        service 176 & 188 stops just after the fly-over via jurong east, 176 originates from bukit merah interchange & 188 from harbour front if my memory didnt fails me
                        Thanks kelvin and vincopter for the information.

Comment

Bring dwn the XPV leh, me wan to have a go again after some lousy flight on the heli

Originally posted by VinCopter View Post
                          I should be home. ;)
                          See you all this Sat.

The bare patch is sandy when dry, it quite level after the rain. But sometime a bit rough after some football games. Overall, its good for EP plane.

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl View Post
                            brother, u seem to be missing 1 heli in ur signature
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by balance_mind View Post
                              Bring dwn the XPV leh, me wan to have a go again after some lousy flight on the heli
                              no problem, bro.

Comment

I recce'd the Margaret Drive field last evening. Posted some pics of the field in the polling thread. Please take a look and comments

Comment

Working...
                                X