Clear All

Originally posted by Serpent View Post
    Thats Vincopter's back yard !
    brother, u seem to be missing 1 heli in ur signature
    For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
      latest update... more digging and digging and digging.... i'm flying this sat at bukit batok at the mentioned location. my fren have already recce the place and its a nice place to fly. i think they met vincopter just now flying his ifo. anybody wanna join this sat? maybe 3pm onwards....
      Park the car at the carpark at Block 299?

Comment

yup... lets say our farewell to clementi FF. now theres quite a big dug up gap near to the dengue billboard. its big enough for the crane to move in.... although our field is not here, our hearts will always be here. this is where i first flew my kyosho piper cub which was a gift from my sis. and this is where most of us trained and improved tremendously. except for me. hehehe still hovering...
        Now if you fly there, sure improve a lot because if you not careful, you will ditch your heli into the big hole there

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by nacar View Post
          Park the car at the carpark at Block 299?
          i think the carpark is nearest to the field. it will be visible from where we will be flying...

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
          sigpic

Comment

latest update... more digging and digging and digging.... i'm flying this sat at bukit batok at the mentioned location. my fren have already recce the place and its a nice place to fly. i think they met vincopter just now flying his ifo. anybody wanna join this sat? maybe 3pm onwards....
            so how abt the 10m runway? is the grass still short, able to take off or long already?

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
              so how abt the 10m runway? is the grass still short, able to take off or long already?
              bro actually for the runway, its a sandy patch with no grass. shouldnt be a problem for ep planes to take off and land. if u over short the landing, the grass might helps to cushion yr plane.

Originally Posted by nacar
              Now if you fly there, sure improve a lot because if you not careful, you will ditch your heli into the big hole there
              i think cannot lah bro. now my heli very precious to me liao. got to take care of it. then it will help me learn faster. got have have the bonding hehehe

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl View Post
                i maybe going.. balance_mind, how abt u? vin, will u be home? ;)
                I should be home. ;)
                See you all this Sat.

The bare patch is sandy when dry, it quite level after the rain. But sometime a bit rough after some football games. Overall, its good for EP plane.
                Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

[QUOTE=romihensem;348723]bro actually for the runway, its a sandy patch with no grass. shouldnt be a problem for ep planes to take off and land. if u over short the landing, the grass might helps to cushion yr plane.
                  [QUOTE]

[QUOTE=VinCopter]The bare patch is sandy when dry, it quite level after the rain. But sometime a bit rough after some football games. Overall, its good for EP plane[QUOTE]
                  Thanks guys. Most prob Art2 & me will be maidening there.

Btw where to get a motor mount for the motor? I need it to secure my motor to the wooden stick

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post

Btw where to get a motor mount for the motor? I need it to secure my motor to the wooden stick
                    bro u can get it here. actually i got spare but broke it last fri while flying my kite. hehehe intend to repay back yr kindness for the boom holder but so very sorry...

this is the metal one

sigpic

Comment

bro u can get it here. actually i got spare but broke it last fri while flying my kite. hehehe intend to repay back yr kindness for the boom holder but so very sorry...

this is the metal one
                      http://www.jethobby.com.sg/cgi-bin/e...25&idx=1&gid=6
                      no prob bro, btw who is going down to Jet this few days? I'm thinking of getting the plastic will do

Comment

Guys, I went to Clementi Ave1 last sunday, just lookg for a place to relief my 'itch'. Saw alot of poles sticking out like sore thumbs around the field, the field is going any time soon?
                        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by nixaad View Post
                          Guys, I went to Clementi Ave1 last sunday, just lookg for a place to relief my 'itch'. Saw alot of poles sticking out like sore thumbs around the field, the field is going any time soon?
                          ya bro. the field is no longer available due to the construction of the enbloc flats has started...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VinCopter View Post
                            I should be home. ;)
                            See you all this Sat.

The bare patch is sandy when dry, it quite level after the rain. But sometime a bit rough after some football games. Overall, its good for EP plane.
                            Will there be people playing cricket on Sat afternoon and evening? If the cricket game is on, then I don't think the planes can land there

Comment

Originally posted by nacar View Post
                              Will there be people playing cricket on Sat afternoon and evening? If the cricket game is on, then I don't think the planes can land there
                              looks like we have become a "cricket nation".. it is invaded almost every field
                              For sale

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl View Post
                                looks like we have become a "cricket nation".. it has invaded almost every field
                                btw i think 4 sat afternoon/evening the field is clear, according to the schedule vin previously posted
                                For sale

Comment

Working...
                                X