Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aiyo u should post in the punggol thread.. :P

look for ghostfit there.. v experienced sifu... and v nice guy also..

but note hor, must learn hor and become independent not rely on others too often hor.. ;) so that one day u will become a sifu also...

general advice nia.. :P
    For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

There are bro, at pungol field walk. PM Ghostfit. He started the PFW funfly many months back.

Originally posted by heliSaint
      wa. that's far. i lived far north east... any heli fliers at punggol area? care to teach me.. hehe..

Comment

Yo Chuan.. Didn't know it was your birthday today until I login to DH.. Anyway.. HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU

Comment

oh happy BDAY to CHUAN...

oh tucfaz, u smsed me something abt 4pm... why huh?

btw, i am not joining u guys to fly 2morrow, going to collect the partial SE and some parts..
          For sale

Comment

thank you.and happy flying for all.
            go to 3D http://www.augustoheli.com/videostuf...ve/default.asp
            POWER NOT ENOUGH

Comment

Huh??? What huh?? What did I SMS you?? My phone is 13 O-Clock liao, SMS today send tomorrow, People semd me SMS, I receive it tomorrow.. Damed HP iPaq.. .. But seriously.. what was it?

Originally posted by johndyl
              oh happy BDAY to CHUAN...

oh tucfaz, u smsed me something abt 4pm... why huh?

btw, i am not joining u guys to fly 2morrow, going to collect the partial SE and some parts..

Comment

Originally posted by tucfaz
                Huh??? What huh?? What did I SMS you?? My phone is 13 O-Clock liao, SMS today send tomorrow, People semd me SMS, I receive it tomorrow.. Damed HP iPaq.. .. But seriously.. what was it?
                something like

"me too, 4pm"

btw i tried calling u a few times at 3 plus, no ringtone at all, directed to voicemail..

also my phone LCD is kinda cracked liao, just night, dropped it
                For sale

Comment

Oh.. Right. Now I remember.. You said flame need to wait out for his little one, and I replied me too as I was still outside.. hence, suggested 4:00pm

something like

"me too, 4pm"

btw i tried calling u a few times at 3 plus, no ringtone at all, directed to voicemail..

also my phone LCD is kinda cracked liao, just night, dropped it

Comment

Yo Tucfaz Bro, time to dump your ipaq smartphone and get a better one. Dun blur blur go to the mobile phone shop n ask for a nitro R50 phone okie
                    In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies only permanent interest - Lord Palmerston

Comment

Balance_mind, sorry to hear abt your diamond loss.
                      In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies only permanent interest - Lord Palmerston

Comment

Oh.. Right. Now I remember.. You said flame need to wait out for his little one, and I replied me too as I was still outside.. hence, suggested 4:00pm
                        i got that sms ard 8+++
                        For sale

Comment

Originally posted by flameangel
                          Yo Tucfaz Bro, time to dump your ipaq smartphone and get a better one. Dun blur blur go to the mobile phone shop n ask for a nitro R50 phone okie

Comment

actually i think it is telco problem...? i encountered that b4 also
                            For sale

Comment

collected partial se.. need setting up..

hopefully can maiden wed or sat..

btw i am grded these few days, heli damaged..
                              For sale

Comment

Now need to ask you which heli bro??.. Transfer your electronic over to the Mini lah.. or the SE also can what..

BTW.. Got my New toy liao Raptor R50 Titan Should take a few days to build.. But don't think can make it for Saturday flight as engine will only be in by Saturday, but hopefully Sunday..

collected partial se.. need setting up..

hopefully can maiden wed or sat..

btw i am grded these few days, heli damaged..

Comment

Working...
                                X