Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where u guys buy the JGH BL motors ? I am waiting for a review on the Align motor too.
    ------------------------------------

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Helicopter
      Just bought the motor from rotor to try.
      Helicopter don't keep us waiting tell us the good and bad man asap thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ammo
        Noise is not from motor, more like from gear meshing. check meshing if there is excessive noise

Yeah man, good gear meshing is very importance. the power consumption can vary by 10 to 20%.

My 2 cents about 450TH
        1. some 1 in RC group have tried 4s for 450th, but the manual come with the motor restric the battery to 3S only.
        2. definitely a good motor, but I think you would need a good ESC to go along. I've read from a china forum, that their 2200mah XXX brand battery giving them the flight time of 16 to 20mins with german brand ESC.( I've got 12 solid mins with 1700 Etec only, my AUW 750g)
        3. when the rotor spinning at 2300rpm (2/3 throttle) the sound from the main rotor is fantastic, you will love it when you fly small circuit above your head ,medium frequency buzzing sound like a real AS350.
        4. my previous 400LF 2800kv hover current draw was 7 to 8A, 450th definitely performed better than that ( I didn't measure, but I guess the range should be 6 to 6.5A judge from the flight time. )
        5. 450th with 11t give me a very consistance performance for the first 10 mins of flight,unlike my previous 400LF motor, rpm deteriorate after 4th min.
        6. have not try the 13t yet,so cant tell how powerful it will become.

Comment

Koon,

Are you getting 12mins with HS 2000rpm? or even at 2300rpm you are getting 12mins?

You should try my PolyQuest 1800XP (20C) and see the diff in power and flight time.

regards,
          Jonathan

Originally posted by koon
          Yeah man, good gear meshing is very importance. the power consumption can vary by 10 to 20%.

My 2 cents about 450TH
          1. some 1 in RC group have tried 4s for 450th, but the manual come with the motor restric the battery to 3S only.
          2. definitely a good motor, but I think you would need a good ESC to go along. I've read from a china forum, that their 2200mah XXX brand battery giving them the flight time of 16 to 20mins with german brand ESC.( I've got 12 solid mins with 1700 Etec only, my AUW 750g)
          3. when the rotor spinning at 2300rpm (2/3 throttle) the sound from the main rotor is fantastic, you will love it when you fly small circuit above your head ,medium frequency buzzing sound like a real AS350.
          4. my previous 400LF 2800kv hover current draw was 7 to 8A, 450th definitely performed better than that ( I didn't measure, but I guess the range should be 6 to 6.5A judge from the flight time. )
          5. 450th with 11t give me a very consistance performance for the first 10 mins of flight,unlike my previous 400LF motor, rpm deteriorate after 4th min.
          6. have not try the 13t yet,so cant tell how powerful it will become.

Comment

My brother did a test flight 10mins on

450XL CDE 325mm CF blade
            CC35, GY401
            HS55*3 & HDS-877
            TP3S 2100 prolite

His comments:
            1) MUch better performance than 400L or 420L(the best so far) but not as good as 450TH
            2) Much cooler, after 10mins, Motor with heat sink is just warm, TP pack luke.

After 10 mins he said he will still stick to his 450TH and neu1105 :na but for $77, this a good catch.
            *~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~*
            I am no Expert in 3D nor Sports flying. If you need advices on crashing, I am an Expert!

Active :T-rex450SE like, 450TH 11T & CC35, R146ip, HS65MG*3, GY401 & HS81MG, mH ProFrame & blings, TP3S2100prolite & 7CHP 72MHz mode 2, EOS 7i & LBA6. MiniZ.

Mike

Comment

OK... shall we mass order 450TH from Hongkong?

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
                On Man

Comment

Me too, ON!

Comment

Get one for myself too.
                    *~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~*
                    I am no Expert in 3D nor Sports flying. If you need advices on crashing, I am an Expert!

Active :T-rex450SE like, 450TH 11T & CC35, R146ip, HS65MG*3, GY401 & HS81MG, mH ProFrame & blings, TP3S2100prolite & 7CHP 72MHz mode 2, EOS 7i & LBA6. MiniZ.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by JYHELI
                      Koon,

Are you getting 12mins with HS 2000rpm? or even at 2300rpm you are getting 12mins?

You should try my PolyQuest 1800XP (20C) and see the diff in power and flight time.

regards,
                      Jonathan
                      Oh, I only track the RPM once upon light on skid(2300rpm) I believe the rpm drop abit further as I punch the Trex into the air.

btw. just passed the BEC and the motor to your maid.

Comment

Mr. Mok (JH) said he is negotiating the price for 450th now..

Comment

Originally posted by koon
                          Oh, I only track the RPM once upon light on skid(2300rpm) I believe the rpm drop abit further as I punch the Trex into the air.

btw. just passed the BEC and the motor to your maid.
                          So you get 12mins with 2300rpm, that is good Heli.

Jonathan

Comment

count me in

Comment

So who is going to do the 450TH order from HongKong? If we have volunteer, can plz post it in new thread instead?

SH

Comment

why don't you start the ball rolling ?

Comment

Working...
                                X