Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Align New Motor selling in Rotor

Anybody tried this motor from Align selling in Rotor now.

430L Brushless Motor (3550KV)

Product Code : [KX850135TA]
    3550KV high efficiency, high torque, 9holes, 6poles outrunner brushless motor.

Feature
    1.New high-efficiency, power-saving motor.
    High rate capability: 90%
    2.Pure metal high speed CNC precise processing.
    3.The standardized automatic winding production. Low KV specification error.
    4.Special cooling fan design. Effectively reduces load rotation temperature of motor(load temperature of outer case: 45-55?Ž.Test ambient temperature: 20?Ž).
    5.Light weight.High efficiency.Long service life.

Specification
    -Input voltage: DC7.4~14.8v
    -Max Efficicy:91%
    -Max Contimuous current: 28A
    -Max Output Power:300W(prox.)
    -KV Value:3550KV
    -Dimension: spindle 3.17x27.5x33mm
    -Weight: 66g (prox.)

Accessories
    -Screw(M2.6X6)X2
    -Screw(M3X6)X2
    -Washer(ƒ³2.6)X2
    -Washer(ƒ³3)X2
    plus
    -ALIGN standard 3mm gilt terminal x 3set(Max. current 35A)

List Price S$ 77.10

If you do a search on RR, you will find that the feedback for this motor is very good. It is said to be the BEST align motor as of now, power almost equal or if not the same as the Mega 3 turn.

Comment

Originally posted by genexis
      If you do a search on RR, you will find that the feedback for this motor is very good. It is said to be the BEST align motor as of now, power almost equal or if not the same as the Mega 3 turn.
      wow, if that is correct, the power to price ratio is alot better than the mega motor!
      sar.ratha@me.com
      DEVIL

Comment

I'll still go for the JGF 450TH

Comment

Originally posted by genexis
          I'll still go for the JGF 450TH
          hows the consumption for the Just Go fly 450TH?
          i had one, my flight time was about 8 minutes (as i remembered) on 1700mah Etecs,
          the heli was a zap though.
          sar.ratha@me.com
          DEVIL

Comment

Even though I didn't own Mega or use Mega before, if I got money to spend/buy new motor, I STILL will not choose Mega. I know Mega got its own fan here but I dislike Mega because I find that:
            1 - Expensive
            2 - Heavy
            3 - Inrunner (See not below)
            4 - Power Consumption is considered high.
            5 - Hot. That is why power consumption high.

I like JGF450TH is because it is:
            1 - Lightweight
            2 - POWER!
            3 - Cooling
            4 - Outrunner.

Align 400L/LF are practically the same design. Only different is the thickness of coil and the number of coil. It only has 6 stator pole (2 pole per phase). That means its torque is lower and current consumption is high. Its torque is compensate/amplified by using alot of magnet. I think total of 12. Due to its number of coil is low (due to low stator count), it is hot.

In outrunner motor, More stator= more coil count (or longer wire) and thus higher torque with lower current consumption. More magnet count will give u similar effect of having more stator count but it doesn't consume power (energy come from magnet). That is wny outrunner motor like AXi or Hacker RPM is low. Why Align motor RPM is much higher than normal outrunner because it uses only 6stator pole and thus higher RPM (lower torque) but it is compensate with more magnet. In 420LF, its RPM is higher because it has 1/2 of the total magnet count.

With that, I kinda like dissappointed with 420LF because of its lack of torque. I waiting for someone to get the new Align motor for review.

Note:
            I feel that TRex or any heli works better in outrunner motor due to it require much higher torque than airplane/propeller. If u have inrunner motor, the possible solution u can use in Heli is that u have to run it in very high RPM and then use high gear ratio to convert RPM to torque. (Just like real heli that uses turbine engine).

Super-Hornet

Comment

Oh... For JGF 400DH/450TH, it is actually design or followed CDROM motor design. It has total of 9 stator pole. Thus its torque and current consumption is lower. To make the motor spin fast, it uses total of 6 magnet count only.

Super-Hornet

Comment

Hi all

Here is a video about this new motor (KX850135A, 430L Brushless Motor(3550KV), RCM-BL430L:

Spec:
                430L3550/13Teeth, 315 Woode Blades, 3s1P 1900mAH, 13C

Edit:: Flight time 6 Minutes, Motor temp: 55Celcius, Battery: 45Celcius. Remember that the video is from Align itself so true or not uncertain. Also remember that Taiwan weather now should be cooler than Singapore.

Super-Hornet

Comment

Just bought the motor from rotor to try.
                  *~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~*
                  I am no Expert in 3D nor Sports flying. If you need advices on crashing, I am an Expert!

Active :T-rex450SE like, 450TH 11T & CC35, R146ip, HS65MG*3, GY401 & HS81MG, mH ProFrame & blings, TP3S2100prolite & 7CHP 72MHz mode 2, EOS 7i & LBA6. MiniZ.

Mike

Comment

Give us the review and picture PLZ!

SH

Comment

JGF 450DH/TH Motor

Just to check, is the 450DH/TH motor really noisy? And anyone tried hacker B20-15L? Is it powerful enuff for Trex?

Comment

Noise is not from motor, more like from gear meshing. check meshing if there is excessive noise

Comment

450TH is GOOD

Hi,

Don;t know how good is Align 420 or 430 new motor. But if it is anything like the old 400LF, then I suggest you go for 450TH. Another good flyer in SIngapore has use it and really love it. For VERY GOOD power go 13T with 3s and "11t for compromise for power and endurance"-his word.

You can get it through mail order in Hong Kong and add up cost including shipment is probably between S$90-100. And very fast delivery when they have stock.

For me, I really like the 450TH and when it is tune correctly...you will love the "sound". For me I love the sound the hacker 18L did for me, but hacker will not last and not for Trex. $50TH give you even better "sound" and you hear and feel the power.

regards,
                          Jonathan

Comment

****ing hell...

wow... super hornet!!! tats a ****ing gd video n i m impressed!!! can our ep trex do tat kinda flying??? gosh...

btw i read from trex tunning tat they use 4s or more batt to do tis kinda stunds... but is aligh using 3s???

sorie for my F language....
                            DO NOT think but feel from within, let the FORCE flow all around you!

Comment

ohhhhh my god...

tat guy is using normal rex setting!!! n he can fly like a god...
                              DO NOT think but feel from within, let the FORCE flow all around you!

Comment

Working...
                              X