Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday and today I went down to some flying sites. I see more raptor than Hirobo. Speaking in terms of cars, maybe the ratpor is a everyday use car with low parts maintaining cost, whereelse the hirobo is a weekend car. You only take it out for a spin and quickly bring it home to avoid damage to the paint work.... I would definitely love to have a day to day use car and a flashy weekend car to drive down to Mohammad Sultan... ;)

Comment

in that case...you'll need

1 x R50V2 to learn and to thrash around...your everyday vios or Mazda 3

and also

1 x MA Xcell Fusy Temptest...your Ferarri for Mohd Sultan...or valet parking at zouk
      TREX 500 ESP
      Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Originally posted by mathsinstrument
        At the end of the day, a simulator is a simulator. It actually differs a lot when you fly the real thing, especially for the new fliers. The sound, the people, the sun and everything comes into play.
        there are 2 ways to solve this,
        solution #1, buy a very bright table lamp and project it into your eyes while playing with the simulator. moral here- buy an oakley, also buy the new 7.1 dts speakers for surround sound which will simulate 'things' that will come into play.
        last but not least is having your parents, maid, dogs and cats watch u fly for increase in pressure, while trying to impress them.

solution #2, buy a new high performace laptop, take it to a nearby shopping mall, sit on a bench facing the sun, but on your shades. as for the 'everything that comes into play' you have shoppers looking you stragely for increase in pressure and embarrasment.

hehe, sorry Vincent, couldnt help it.
        am only kidding.

as for which heli to go for,
        get the raptor, its like stock=kia, very practical, fully mob rappy=aston martin= very seductive!
        sar.ratha@me.com
        DEVIL

Comment

Ok, Raptor, here I come.

Originally posted by Art
          in that case...you'll need

1 x R50V2 to learn and to thrash around...your everyday vios or Mazda 3

and also

1 x MA Xcell Fusy Temptest...your Ferarri for Mohd Sultan...or valet parking at zouk

Comment

Working...
          X