Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zniter81 View Post
    Can elaborate What share pack means?
    i noob but i try my best to share knowledge. 450 bird uses 3s2200mah, 500 uses 1 pack 6s3000mah, 600 uses 2 packs of 6s3000mah (connected in series for 12s3000mah), 700 uses 2 packs of 6s5000 (connected in series for 12s5000mah). I once tried to series 4 packs of 3s5000mah to power a 700 bird, super fun but highly NOT recommended cos one wrong connection and it's all over.

hence sharing packs simply means: the packs for 500 can be used for 600. alternatively one may try to series 2 packs of 3s2200 for 500 bird but the CG will be severely out.
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Thanks for the info.
      Therefore is recommend to get 500. So can upgrade to 600 n battery can reuse.

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
      i noob but i try my best to share knowledge. 450 bird uses 3s2200mah, 500 uses 1 pack 6s3000mah, 600 uses 2 packs of 6s3000mah (connected in series for 12s3000mah), 700 uses 2 packs of 6s5000 (connected in series for 12s5000mah). I once tried to series 4 packs of 3s5000mah to power a 700 bird, super fun but highly NOT recommended cos one wrong connection and it's all over.

hence sharing packs simply means: the packs for 500 can be used for 600. alternatively one may try to series 2 packs of 3s2200 for 500 bird but the CG will be severely out.

Comment

Recommended but then again go within each budget.
        450 3-cell lipo is very cheap anyway.
        I use them for my planes too.
        So not really goes to waste.
        Haha..open another can of worms.. Foamies planes
        I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

I am noob too...... Get a Walkera V120D02s and practice till your manouvers are crispy then move on to 550...... about Robird.....It's sweet.....cheap and good are hard to come by.....but a robird is...... I am sure you know Robird has stopped prduction do you? anyway...it's a wonderful gyro.....even with vibes with a magnitude of 20 the heli still hovers....hahaha....

Comment

I seem to be having the opposite experience: I get more flight time out of my 250 than my 450, due to the reduced space required. Also, HK makes a cheap 250 kit and DFC head that means all-up costs are around $100, and a spare crash-kit (read "entire flybarred 250 spare") is about $30-40.

The 250 is a bit more fiddly to set up for smooth operations due to the smaller parts, but it is a lot more satisfying once you have it there.

Comment

Too many noobs giving wrong advise, just listen to me and u will be fine.
              Get a sim then a small quad to start learning orientation like the MQX.
              Then go straight to 500 or 550 size heli.
              Make sure you can decently fly in the sim before attempting the real thing.
              Too many helis!

Comment

Wow. Thanks for all the advice. I think I continue to practice on my some and mini cp. then save up $ for trex 500.

Comment

Originally posted by ah_liang View Post
                  yes, it is good to start on sim first.

Comment

Yeah that's should be the way,Walk first then Run. Your wallet will be comfortable unless otherwise.

Comment

though sim abit boring. But must endure. Haha

Comment

Find a funfly near you is better than anything.
                        A 450 is the min to fly outdoor..
                        I love PAP

Comment

Originally posted by ah_liang View Post
                          Hahaha......but Sim boring la.....okok....you rc heli Dinosaur must listen......

Comment

Yah. must listen to senior.
                            Anyway What u mean funfly? I live Near bedok reservoir.

Comment

Each of us got to where we are differently so there is no right or wrong.
                              I guess the suggestions are what we will do if we were to redo all again.
                              There are fliers at cd field in tampines or field beside siltronic factory.
                              Not sure ab other groups but some of us fly at Hoya every sat and sun morning.
                              Too many helis!

Comment

hi ah liang,

could you provide more details on those places that you mentioned? for eg. cd field, siltronic, hoya...been trying to look for some fellow rc heli pilots/groups to join in...newbie here btw..would love to see how you guys fly!

Comment

Working...
                                X