Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mave

However, like I mention before, I couldn't get my JR controller to be recongnize by Reflex. I'm sure some tweaking will set it right.

as for control, I will let the pro out there to comment which has a more realistic RC feel.

Hi mave,

I am using my JR 9X2 with my Reflex with no problem. Is the USB simulator cable connector/jack which plug in to your radio a stereo type of connector/jack? Mine is the stereo type.
    FLYING IS FUN.
    Stratus, Trex 600 NSP, Swift 16

Comment

Hi Larren,
      I am not sure about that. My fren bought the capables. In fact the controller belongs to him and he loan it to me to play the reflex. But too bad I couldn't get it moving.

So far how do you like the 9x2? I was contemplating about it when I was evaluating the Reflex at the shop.

Originally posted by Larren
      Hi mave,

I am using my JR 9X2 with my Reflex with no problem. Is the USB simulator cable connector/jack which plug in to your radio a stereo type of connector/jack? Mine is the stereo type.

Comment

Originally posted by mave
        Hi Larren,
        I am not sure about that. My fren bought the capables. In fact the controller belongs to him and he loan it to me to play the reflex. But too bad I couldn't get it moving.

So far how do you like the 9x2? I was contemplating about it when I was evaluating the Reflex at the shop.
        Hi,

The best part of my personel opinion regarging 9X2 is other than the 6 program mixes the software provide, it has another 3 preset mixes for throttle:-

1- aileron to throttle
        2- elevator to throttle
        3- rudder to throttle

Total of 9 mixes all together.

It also have 7 point throttle and pitch curves, special swash setting up to 140 deg and very user friendly.
        FLYING IS FUN.
        Stratus, Trex 600 NSP, Swift 16

Comment

So far no issues with 9XII on XTR, or any other interface problems on both G2 or XTR. Just remember that your TX must be in PPM mode when you're using it with simulators.

Larren, as for tech support, I'm not too sure about recent times, but about 2 yrs ago when i bought G2, the tech support sure sucks big time...with online servers down every other day, sometimes it can be down for months...

I noticed that recently, servers have been up and running pretty well regularly. but there are less online servers to join in nowadays....maybe the hardcore G2 users have gave up on trying online....If u have a read on their tech support forum, u can see plenty of complains too!

So maybe they did something good to their tech support side now..

[SIZE="1"]
          [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
          Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

Comment

Oh you mean the transmitting module has to be the controller for it to work iwth reflex?

Do we also need the reflex specific interface before our controller can be detected?

Originally posted by 9VDXN
            So far no issues with 9XII on XTR, or any other interface problems on both G2 or XTR. Just remember that your TX must be in PPM mode when you're using it with simulators.

Larren, as for tech support, I'm not too sure about recent times, but about 2 yrs ago when i bought G2, the tech support sure sucks big time...with online servers down every other day, sometimes it can be down for months...

I noticed that recently, servers have been up and running pretty well regularly. but there are less online servers to join in nowadays....maybe the hardcore G2 users have gave up on trying online....If u have a read on their tech support forum, u can see plenty of complains too!

So maybe they did something good to their tech support side now..

Comment

Erm, not too sure what you're referring to, but no, XTR cannot use Realflight USB Interlink Controller.

XTR can only use a real transmitter with buddy box capability, toggled to FM modulation mode, instead of PCM mode, in order to get it to work.

You can choose to remove the TX module or not, because it doesn't matter.
              [SIZE="1"]
              [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
              Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

Comment

oh ok, Thank you.

Originally posted by 9VDXN
                Erm, not too sure what you're referring to, but no, XTR cannot use Realflight USB Interlink Controller.

XTR can only use a real transmitter with buddy box capability, toggled to FM modulation mode, instead of PCM mode, in order to get it to work.

You can choose to remove the TX module or not, because it doesn't matter.

Comment

Working...
                X