Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone interested to bulk order some 450TH ??

Comment

Hi JYHELI

Have you try using 11Teeth pinion and set throttle to 80% or 85% (Assume u still using governor mode)?

Super-Hornet

Comment

good.

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
        Hi JYHELI

Have you try using 11Teeth pinion and set throttle to 80% or 85% (Assume u still using governor mode)?

Super-Hornet

Super-Hornet,
        I tried 11T at 75%, good headspeed around 23-2400rpm (didn't tach). STill great performance and good climb rate.....I know at 5mins into flight I climb up and up...............oh...tree.......oh crash. All servo gear stripped...blades broke........But to repair.

regards,
        Jonathan

Comment

try this

Comment

Hi JYHELI

Sorry to hear (Or should say read) your crash. I believe in very short time u can make it up and flying again. Hope to hear from your update soon.

Super-Hornet

Comment

I think it become a customary or tribal thing to have our micro heli climb/stuck in the tree.

Me, Adrainli, koon, genexis did it before one way or another and now JYHELI. Who else?

Super-Hornet

Comment

450TH up and running

Super-Hornet,

Ok...it is all up and running. 11T 85% cc v1.61 approx@2400rpm and holding reasonally well. Good power. Flying around 5 and 5 packs and getting 8-9 mins per pack. 1800-1900 mah.

The only thing I am not satisfly is while the tail is holding, my gain is only at 30% using HS56......any tips on what I should look at getting the gain higher then 50%.... (HDS877 I got is bad after a crash, but it was also at 30% previously and HS81 is also at 30% gain. Both my HDS877 and HS81 is bad after crash, repair gear still the same...)

regards,
                Jonathan

Comment

First of all, make sure all tail linkages are as smooth as possible. Tail pitch slider also must be smooth also.

Then if u use HS-56 with GY401, then use the single horn type of servo horn. Then use the first hole (or the one closest to the center of the servo).

Super-Hornet

Comment

Working...
                  X