Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since you said its expensive. Post the pics of the said heli here with canopy off and all the spares and batts you got from him. So that we all know he sell you lemon. but with beastx inside, i doubt it.
    You sound very familiar.. A friend of mine just sold of his heli some time back with all the things u mention in this thread. and that person who bought it off from him left with smiles on his face. and his nick is not helinewbi.... Hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
      hello, read my post properly leh. I was only kidding. If you are really keen in this hobby, why you so concerned whether expensive or not? Willing buyer, willing seller. Btw, just to let you know that I know of brudders who have blown over 30,000 into helis alone and they are not able to stop. So you still think yr heli expensive? Wait til you upgrade to a bigger class of birds together with bigger lipos and better electronics. The cost of yr 450pro will look like a welfare case.

Anyway, like I mentioned, you already bought it liao, just fly it to hell.

My first heli was a hirobo xrb co-axial and it costed me 400+ in 2008...how you think I felt after buying?
      Very sorry... I am careless, also rushing to work too...

Comment

Originally posted by heishley View Post
        Since you said its expensive. Post the pics of the said heli here with canopy off and all the spares and batts you got from him. So that we all know he sell you lemon. but with beastx inside, i doubt it.
        You sound very familiar.. A friend of mine just sold of his heli some time back with all the things u mention in this thread. and that person who bought it off from him left with smiles on his face. and his nick is not helinewbi.... Hmmm...
        What u talking abt? This heli I just bought 2 days ago... By the way did I mentioned about lemon set? And there is a few seller who are selling trex 450 pro v2 too..

Comment

hi guys, dun start fireworks cos not CNY yet. Anyway, like I said, buy liao then dun look back anymore. Just enjoy the bird and fly it. personally I read many rave reviews BX sys but I am a flybar man so fbl gyros are out for me. I only trust one gyro: Spartan Quark. Long live the FLYBAR
          Heli-ADDICTION:
          Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
          JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

ok, my mistake. sorry about that... cheers...

Comment

Bear in mine, talk b4 post..

Comment

hi guys, dun start fireworks cos not CNY yet. Anyway, like I said, buy liao then dun look back anymore. Just enjoy the bird and fly it. personally I read many rave reviews BX sys but I am a flybar man so fbl gyros are out for me. I only trust one gyro: Spartan Quark. Long live the FLYBAR
                Hi bro care to share what review abtBX sys? And why fbl are out for you?

Comment

Scam? Cheat?

Originally posted by HeliNewbi View Post
                  DAMN... Mean i tio cheated by someone in this forum. selling 2nd hand item so high to earn profit. Saw a few ppl selling trex 450 size heli, lower den my price. really make me damn angry. Rc also wanna to scam ppl sia...

Not a honestly sell at all..
                  Do you know what is a "scam"? And what is "cheating"?

If I were selling apples, but inside the apples are all worms, or the apples are actually tomatos, then I am a scammer, cheating your money.

Now, let's just ASSUME you did buy my apple for $10, but this time, the apple is the same as advertised - it is really an apple, and there are no worms - can you call it a scam?

I'm no expert in helis but I have bought many things from second hand markets. It is very important to do homework before the purchase. Know what each part costs, what they are. It sucks to pay much more for something.
                  Helicopters: KDS 450QS+Tarot 450FL+ZYX4.0, XK K120, HiSKY HCP100S, HP100BL, V922, HCP80
                  Multirotors: Wingsland MiniVet, CX-20, NightHawk Pro 280, ROA Parkour 280, Eachine Falcon 250, Eachine Racer 250, Eachine Assassin 180, Tarot TL130H1, DP4X-124, Skyartec Butterfly
                  Planes: Volantex 757-4, F16 EDF, F959, F939, HiSKY HFW400
                  Transmitter: Taranis X9D+

Comment

Those flybar birds are extinct species. So you have to take care of the birds you have. Hard to find new ones.
                    Sooner or later you need to try fbl.
                    Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by FyreSG View Post
                      Do you know what is a "scam"? And what is "cheating"?

If I were selling apples, but inside the apples are all worms, or the apples are actually tomatos, then I am a scammer, cheating your money.

Now, let's just ASSUME you did buy my apple for $10, but this time, the apple is the same as advertised - it is really an apple, and there are no worms - can you call it a scam?

I'm no expert in helis but I have bought many things from second hand markets. It is very important to do homework before the purchase. Know what each part costs, what they are. It sucks to pay much more for something.
                      Hello FyreSG, it was just a mis-under-standing. Just let the matter rest, and let him enjoy his bird.
                      Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by dt2133 View Post
                        Those flybar birds are extinct species. So you have to take care of the birds you have. Hard to find new ones.
                        Sooner or later you need to try fbl.
                        fyi, fbl are NOT permitted for f3c events so its NOT extinct. I enjoy building much more than flying hence my passion for flybar. Over the past 5 yrs, I hv picked up tips that enabled me to fine tune a bird as to hover hands-free for more than 5secs. May mean little to some but different strokes for different folks. Nothing against fbl cos its the future. End of day, its my money so I fly what I like, not what everyone else is flying.
                        Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Originally posted by HeliNewbi View Post
                          Hi bro care to share what review abtBX sys? And why fbl are out for you?
                          fbl are more "crash-friendly" bcos there are less parts. As an avid flier w/o the luxury of time, you wanna rip the skies and NOT spend it on the bench measuring linkages and fine tuning. Simply put, FBL just works. I like FBL's simplicity but at the same time, I personally like to do a little extra work with my birds. It brings me great satisfaction everytime when my heli-buddies tell me that the setup on my bird is spot-on. The record for hands-free hover was abt 8s on my 700n. It can be done but more details to sweat over.

As regards to performance of beastx, its a wonderful piece of german technology that just does its job. If I ever wanna go into fbl, bx will def be the system for me.
                          Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Thanks guy for the help and nice advice here...

Comment

Working...
                            X