Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbi need some help

Hi brothers out there... Come across I need some help in heli here. Which I am thinking getting a heli kit. But right now in my mine was 1st: compass warp 360, 2nd KDS, 3rd Trex. Yes I know trex parts are easy to fine in the market. But I need something which support longer time in parts. So any good suggestion on heli kit to get?

Well, for tx issues. Last time a lot ppl using JR, but nowadays seem much ppl are using spectrum or futaba tx.. So what this the best tx to choose with? Something like futaba T8j, spectrum dx7s, dx8, and JR xg8. Hope some knowledge brothers can provide me good tips...

Here I wish everyone a very early Chinese New Year and best rat year too u guys...

Originally posted by HeliNewbi View Post
    Hi brothers out there... Come across I need some help in heli here. Which I am thinking getting a heli kit. But right now in my mine was 1st: compass warp 360, 2nd KDS, 3rd Trex. Yes I know trex parts are easy to fine in the market. But I need something which support longer time in parts. So any good suggestion on heli kit to get?

Well, for tx issues. Last time a lot ppl using JR, but nowadays seem much ppl are using spectrum or futaba tx.. So what this the best tx to choose with? Something like futaba T8j, spectrum dx7s, dx8, and JR xg8. Hope some knowledge brothers can provide me good tips...

Here I wish everyone a very early Chinese New Year and best rat year too u guys...
    compass warp 360 is a bit bigger than the other 2 choice? assume the other 2 are KDS450 and trex450. Besides longer blades, warp is running 6s. most likely more budget is required as compared to other 2.

I have no much experience in KDS, except I use their main shaft for my clone trex. Good and tough main shaft.

yes, trex parts are easy to find. I have clone trex 450, se v2 with flybarless head. good for sport flying.

maybe need to consider the cost of repair in the event of crash (i know it depends how bad that I crashed). Most frequently replaced items are main shaft, main gear, feathering shaft, tail rotor shaft, and main blades. Bad crash will have servos to be replaced too.

Would you like to state your budge in mind? I read some bros started with 500 sized because of it stability. and lastly, a simulator pays off many crashes. Enjoy flying.

Comment

rat year?
      the last rat year was 2008, and the next is 2020.
      the coming new year is snake year, not rat year.
      Although rat is a good friend of snake, and they possibly live together, they are not the same ...haha...
      Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

Ok tks for the advice.

Not at the movement, thinking which to get.

Comment

Originally posted by dt2133 View Post
          rat year?
          the last rat year was 2008, and the next is 2020.
          the coming new year is snake year, not rat year.
          Although rat is a good friend of snake, and they possibly live together, they are not the same ...haha...
          Lol... Type too fast so did not see it.

Comment

Hi guys, at last i got myself a 2nd hand Trex 450pro V2 DFC. heli, is stock servos, stock motor all.. but is setup with beastX.. come with 6canopy 2 lipo batter.. over its ARF heli.. just add in a TX can fly.. So my qns here is i bought this heli at $650 its worth it? condition is tip top....

Comment

Hi guys, at last i got myself a 2nd hand Trex 450pro V2 DFC. heli, is stock servos, stock motor all.. but is setup with beastX.. come with 6canopy 2 lipo batter.. over its ARF heli.. just add in a TX can fly.. So my qns here is i bought this heli at $650 its worth it? condition is tip top....
              WAH!!! SO EXPENSIVE AH?!! Kidding lah...buy already then dun look back. Just enjoy flying the bird to hell. Buy a sim since u already invested in this hobby. It will save you plenty of heartbreak...and $$$.
              Heli-ADDICTION:
              Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
              JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                WAH!!! SO EXPENSIVE AH?!! Kidding lah...buy already then dun look back. Just enjoy flying the bird to hell. Buy a sim since u already invested in this hobby. It will save you plenty of heartbreak...and $$$.
                DAMN... Mean i tio cheated by someone in this forum. selling 2nd hand item so high to earn profit. Saw a few ppl selling trex 450 size heli, lower den my price. really make me damn angry. Rc also wanna to scam ppl sia...

Not a honestly sell at all..

Comment

Bro you need to see the parts used on the heli . Beastx alone cost abt $200+ alrdy if i'm not wrong . And the servos and esc and battery included ? You go find out the cost of all those parts then you know whether you've been scammed or had a great deal . Don't just compare heli vs heli alone .

Comment

Originally posted by TWE75 View Post
                    Bro you need to see the parts used on the heli . Beastx alone cost abt $200+ alrdy if i'm not wrong . And the servos and esc and battery included ? You go find out the cost of all those parts then you know whether you've been scammed or had a great deal . Don't just compare heli vs heli alone .
                    But hw come mention expensive? Yes included elect all but stock. With 3 used lipo battery...

Comment

Bro, you bought it at a very good price,not expensive at all. Hehe... Just go and fly it.

Remember to practice more on sim. For a newbie, spend at least an hour per day on sim.

Comment

Originally posted by dt2133 View Post
                        Bro, you bought it at a very good price,not expensive at all. Hehe... Just go and fly it.

Remember to practice more on sim. For a newbie, spend at least an hour per day on sim.
                        Really??? Cos Feudallordcult say expensive in caps... But just saw a post selling trex 450 pro v2 only $450 lah...

YA, just got my sim yesterday....

Now looking for charger, but dunno how to charge also. Got different lipo, different cell, voltag, all ects...

Comment

Feudallordcult did say he was kidding. Look at his post again.
                          Don't forget the 450 that you bought came with the BeastX.
                          If people sell you very cheap you have to be careful you know.

You may also want to get a training gear. But sometime the
                          training gear can cause vibration. If you practice it very well
                          on sim, you may not need the training gear. If crushing is a major
                          concern and it is bothering you, training gear is a good option.

Comment

DAMN... Mean i tio cheated by someone in this forum. selling 2nd hand item so high to earn profit. Saw a few ppl selling trex 450 size heli, lower den my price. really make me damn angry. Rc also wanna to scam ppl sia...

Not a honestly sell at all..
                            hello, read my post properly leh. I was only kidding. If you are really keen in this hobby, why you so concerned whether expensive or not? Willing buyer, willing seller. Btw, just to let you know that I know of brudders who have blown over 30,000 into helis alone and they are not able to stop. So you still think yr heli expensive? Wait til you upgrade to a bigger class of birds together with bigger lipos and better electronics. The cost of yr 450pro will look like a welfare case.

Anyway, like I mentioned, you already bought it liao, just fly it to hell.

My first heli was a hirobo xrb co-axial and it costed me 400+ in 2008...how you think I felt after buying?
                            Heli-ADDICTION:
                            Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
                            JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

I feel it is a good price with beastX. enjoy the heli.

Comment

Working...
                              X