Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HK shipped my batteries from Hong Kong to Finland... Yes, Finland!!!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HK shipped my batteries from Hong Kong to Finland... Yes, Finland!!!

Just to share my bad experience with HK. It may be just this one case and it may be not.

I ordered some batteries on April 21.

On April 25, I received this:

YOUR ORDER ID IS:2004378412
    ALWAYS QUOTE YOUR ORDER ID WHEN YOU EMAIL US

YOUR TRACKING NUMBER WILL TAKE AROUND 48HRS TO BECOME ACTIVE.
    YOUR SHIPMENT WILL TAKE FROM 4~7 DAYS TO ARRIVE

Weeks have passed.

On May 16, I sent a e-mail to ask why it took so long, and the tracking number is invalid. The reply is:

Thanks for contacting the H***K*** Support Team.
    We apologize for the delay. We are sorry to inform you that we are currently experiencing a high order volume at the moment; therefore it takes a little more time to process your order. Please check with your post office and Customs office with tracking number EQ*****SG for further information. In some occasions, parcel may stay in post office and waiting for you to claim.

Thanks for emailing support.
    If you have any other questions, please let me know.
    Regards.

Actually, they never bothered to check.

Lucky I kept all my e-mail. When I checked back my original e-mail, I realized the tracking number they sent to me initially is different from the one they posted on the web.

When I use that tracking number, it's actually valid. And here is where the parcel went:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mail Tracking.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	982973

I was very puzzled, so again asked them what happened.

Here was what I got:

We have requested an investigation with Singapore Post, they confirmed your parcel was delivered to Finland. We can now either offer a full refund with store credit for your next purchase or re-send your parcel at no extra cost.
    Please advise how we can assist you.
    We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
    Many thanks

The message is almost hilarious:

1) Full refund, but in HK credits. So it's not exactly a refund.

2) Re-send to me at no additional costs. But I have already paid the EMS shipping which supposed to have arrive long time ago.

I demanded them at least to have the courtesy to waive the initial delivery charge as credit.

After, no reply from HK anymore. They registered my request, but just did not reply.

5 weeks on, and they have not even shipped out the batteries to me.

It's really quite amazing.

If you do order things from there, please make sure you check your tracking ID and keep all your mail.

Not sure I should laugh or cry.

Here is the route:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	970854

Comment

One thing very odd is that they use kind of a bulletin board for communication. This means everything is documented is there. But the message about the goods sent to Finland was not posted there.

It used be HK is the one and only place for reasonable price batteries. It's not quite true anymore. So may be it's time to look for alternatives.

Meanwhile, I am still waiting.

Comment

I have sent few chaser, but so far have been ignored.

Will update on what happens next.

It's small amount of money, but just pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Duffy View Post
          I have sent few chaser, but so far have been ignored.

Will update on what happens next.

It's small amount of money, but just pisses me off.
          I believe that they send small items by large consignments, e.g. everything in a container that goes "round the world", dropping off items at various locations in different countries as it goes along. That's why you'll see your package go on a "world tour". It's normal.

Consider it a trade-off for the cheaper prices.

Anyway they gave you 2 options...
          ------------------------------
          Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
          NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

That's why Im now buying batteries from our friendly neighbourhood store Revolectrix.
            So far service have been pretty good, batteries are powerful, reliability too soon to comment.
            If battery dies under warranty period we'll see what kind of support will be given from vendor

Comment

So far ok...

I bought small lipos for my palm sized helis as well as Solo Pro 180, and shipped them via EMS and normal (Swiss Post) respectively. The stuff arrived without issues. I suppose you were unlucky. Hope things turn out fine for you!
              Helicopters: KDS 450QS+Tarot 450FL+ZYX4.0, XK K120, HiSKY HCP100S, HP100BL, V922, HCP80
              Multirotors: Wingsland MiniVet, CX-20, NightHawk Pro 280, ROA Parkour 280, Eachine Falcon 250, Eachine Racer 250, Eachine Assassin 180, Tarot TL130H1, DP4X-124, Skyartec Butterfly
              Planes: Volantex 757-4, F16 EDF, F959, F939, HiSKY HFW400
              Transmitter: Taranis X9D+

Comment

Just dropped a mail to HK to ask them to refund in credit. I will order other things.

At the moment, they seem to be just ignoring me.

You want cheap stuff, you get bad service. That's the way it is in this case.

Comment

Haha..my Order reach SG n transit to Kazakhstan n bye bye (Items hilang) !! Email them asking for refund t answer is" yes".....but it take "5mth" to get bk my money .....
                  Following orders all so far so good.
                  [B][I]Tx[/I][/B]: [B]Futaba 10CHP on 2.4G,29&35Mhz[/B]
                  ------------------------------
                  [B][I]Heli on service[/I]:[/B]
                  Trex700N[B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
                  TT X50[B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
                  MSH Protos [B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
                  HK480pro [B][COLOR="Orange"](Tarot ZYX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

HK refunded the amount in credits. Not the best but at least close the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Duffy View Post
                      HK refunded the amount in credits. Not the best but at least close the case.
                      I see. Thanks for posting your experience.
                      I have had about 16 orders spread over the past 2-3 years.
                      All arrived OK. One or two minor defects.
                      Often see my packages go to Switzerland before coming to SG.

Comment

I have received few full refund from HK to me before. No issue at all.

Comment

Working...
                        X