Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help, heli crashed due to unknown reason.

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Point to note that when i'm flying idle up with the following throttle 85,80,75,80,80 it was ok. the moment i changed my throttle to 100 flat, heli tilt to right and transmitter doesnt respond even when i tried to throttle hold.
    LOGO 500

DX7s Mode 2

Lu Langsi Lu Mati

Comment

Originally posted by Ravin View Post
      Point to note that when i'm flying idle up with the following throttle 85,80,75,80,80 it was ok. the moment i changed my throttle to 100 flat, heli tilt to right and transmitter doesnt respond even when i tried to throttle hold.

What will be the channel value looks like (monitoring mode) when you set your throttle to 100%. The above video is not in 100% throttle right?

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet View Post
        What will be the channel value looks like (monitoring mode) when you set your throttle to 100%. The above video is not in 100% throttle right?
        The video throttle is at 100% on idle up. It's look the same on idle up.
        LOGO 500

DX7s Mode 2

Lu Langsi Lu Mati

Comment

Originally posted by Ravin View Post
          The video throttle is at 100% on idle up. It's look the same on idle up.
          Normal mode

Throttle 100 to -100
          Pitch 40 to -100
          Aileron extreme left 70 extreme right -70
          Rudder extreme left 90 extreme right -90
          Elevator top position -70 bottom 70

Idle up

Throttle 100
          Pitch 100 to -100
          Aileron extreme left 70 extreme right -70
          Rudder extreme left 90 extreme right -90
          Elevator top position -70 bottom 70
          LOGO 500

DX7s Mode 2

Lu Langsi Lu Mati

Comment

Originally posted by kiply View Post
            I am using beastx with my heli, and concur vibration can cause a flybarless heli to respond poorly to control. Threadstarter i hope you can do the following so we can determine if the gyro is causing the problem. Take off your main blades and tail blades, and on the ground power your heli in normal mode as usual. Then switch to idle up and observe your swashplate, see if it is tilting to the right without touching the heli. I have seen occasions when helis equipped with beastx tilt sideways because the gyro is not fixed properly, the foam tape is not sticky enough. Let us know what you have observed, then we can continue from there. One more thing is make sure on your radio your subtrims and trimming is absolutely zero. For beastx, all subtrims and trimming are done through the gyro.
            Ok..thanks dude. i will try this once my parts arrived and let you know.
            LOGO 500

DX7s Mode 2

Lu Langsi Lu Mati

Comment

Dear all,finally fixed my heli . Thanks to everyone for your advise and guidance. The problem was due to vibration cause beast x behaved strangely. Ive relocated beast x location to the side frame and no more issue. So all the while it was caused by tail vibration. Ive checked it as well,found the tail blade not balance. Fixed. Once again, thanks to everyone. Appreciate the unity.
              LOGO 500

DX7s Mode 2

Lu Langsi Lu Mati

Comment

Good on you bro! Time for you to go out and fly!

For the benefit of others, you could also share how you went about troubleshooting the problem.
                Beastx installed and flying ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                X