Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it is really restricted to use only the propeller for lifting, then maybe u can play cheat a bit by using helium filled balloon for the fuselage/body. In that way, it will make the "heli" more "floaty"

SH

Comment

Hi hcwickz, by looking at the photo of your motors and the two ESC, I think they are 3-phase brushless motor and not DC motors whereby they run directly using a DC current. Be careful this motors are very powerful when they spin. Can you confirm on that? (Maybe I see wrongly). Thanks.

Comment

Hey guys, maybe you all might wanna ask his education level first.. at least then we know not to over think this thing.. from the way i look at thiings i have a feeling the teacher just wants him to use a very light frame wrapped with the plastic bag.. something like a lantern with propellers...
        Regards,
        Xuen7

SELLING
        2 x Brand New ThunderPower G6 Batteries 65C 5000mAH
        Kontronik HeliJive 120HV ESC

Brand New Mcpx Upgrades
        Flashed XP-12A for MCPX Governed and Brushless Conversion
        Flashed XP-3A for MCPX tail brushless Conversion

BUYING
        MCPX parts / kit etc..
        Burned MCPX Mainboards

"Learning the art of forgetting for the sake of remembering"

Comment

Originally posted by tucfaz View Post
          Are you also require to use only the supplied propellers? Anyway, I'll start by finding the CG of the supplied material you have. Start by placing the DC motor for the tail rotor at the end of the stick. Then find a good balance position to place your DC motor for the main rotor.

As for the base. I think that's were your teacher will want you all to be innovative. The base can be anything. A round tupperware container position directly below the main DC motor for the main rotor. then glue or taped in in place. Otherwise. You can buy some styrofoam blocks and sand and shape it to something unique.. But the base usually goes directly below the main rotor.

Just focus on finding a platform where you can mount your "Stick" body with both DC motor in place and let it hold the sticks and motor without it tipping forward or backward.
          I think i can use other type of propellors coz it is make of plastic , quite weak.
          okay i will try to mount everything . is using foam , good enough ?

Comment

Originally posted by perfect1 View Post
            Hi hcwickz, by looking at the photo of your motors and the two ESC, I think they are 3-phase brushless motor and not DC motors whereby they run directly using a DC current. Be careful this motors are very powerful when they spin. Can you confirm on that? (Maybe I see wrongly). Thanks.
            ohh ya its very fast . i tink its a 3 phrase brushless motor after looking through google. sorry on this part.

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet View Post
              If it is really restricted to use only the propeller for lifting, then maybe u can play cheat a bit by using helium filled balloon for the fuselage/body. In that way, it will make the "heli" more "floaty"

SH
              i think there is more components soon . if there is only propeller , i will try that haha.

Comment

Working...
              X