Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heli tail spin to right when reaching lift off .

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hobbyist View Post
    Nice canopy! where u get it from?
    thank you...got it from fusuno
    Gravity Always Wins.....

Comment

Originally posted by TWE75 View Post
      Anyone got any nice suggestions to lock the tail boom to the tail boom holder to prevent it from sliding in and loosening the belt ? I tried to put anti slip rubber mat pieces but its too thick to put in without having to remove the body frame of the heli . I put thick doubleside tape but it doesn't help much . I even applied abit of C A glue but it still doesn't help . Seems the tail boom holder was pretty crappy no matter how much you tighten , it will still loosen over a months time .
      Wat I did was drill a hole big enuff thru d plastic boom holder(n boom if u want) for an M2 or M2.5 screw to fit. Take a self tap screw of d said size n jus screw it in. It'll lock yr boom in plc. Jus make sure d screw is not too long for it to touch d belt. Cheers.
      Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

Originally posted by wantime View Post
        Wat I did was drill a hole big enuff thru d plastic boom holder(n boom if u want) for an M2 or M2.5 screw to fit. Take a self tap screw of d said size n jus screw it in. It'll lock yr boom in plc. Jus make sure d screw is not too long for it to touch d belt. Cheers.
        yes this is what I did also to my Flasher 450 tail boom. But before I found this solution my heli suffered too many crashes due to loosen tail boom and slipped belt. high speed piro!

Just 1 self tap screw and you tail boom will be secured hard as a rock.

Comment

Thanks alot for your suggestions .

Comment

Erm i already checked and retighten the tail but somehow the tail still spin ley ... . Mahathir yah when i spin my main blade either direction , the tail will follow and turn . What do you mean by autorotation gear ? Is it the smallest gear in the heli body connected to the belt ? Dam that gear i have to open up the frame to access man . And i don't think i have the spare part for it .

Comment

Originally posted by TWE75 View Post
              Erm i already checked and retighten the tail but somehow the tail still spin ley ... . Mahathir yah when i spin my main blade either direction , the tail will follow and turn . What do you mean by autorotation gear ? Is it the smallest gear in the heli body connected to the belt ? Dam that gear i have to open up the frame to access man . And i don't think i have the spare part for it .
              if u did spin your tail blade either direction and it moves freely then 80% its that gear....Heli guru or rotor should have that part...and yes you have to disassemble your tail boom mount to access to that..here's the link to that part...i've had that problem when i first started...hope this helps...cheerss

Gravity Always Wins.....

Comment

I mean when i spin the tail or main blades , both blade will spin together regardless of clockwise or anti-clockwise .

Comment

If its due to gyro , what should i check for ? Just in case i may have accidently adjusted it .

Comment

My heli tail problem is fixed . Thanks for all your suggestions esp pang for his help .

Comment

wow~ very nice canopy... can share the source?

Originally posted by mahathyr View Post
                      hope this helps...if you're using a mini servo, here's what i did on mine...placing the tail servo mount near that part...somehow it help...but also before i did the upgrade on the tail servo, i was using the micro servo and i just tighten it and had no issues of it slipping...cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X