Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never own a gas heli personally, worked on a few. Somehow, the gas helis tend to shake themselves to pieces!

The TSK gas heli will crack their aluminium frame after 5 tank.
    The Hirobo Bell 47G truss break off after 4 tank.

The fuel is cheap, but the replacement parts makes the operating cost high.

Comment

Originally posted by X34
      Never own a gas heli personally, worked on a few. Somehow, the gas helis tend to shake themselves to pieces!

The TSK gas heli will crack their aluminium frame after 5 tank.
      The Hirobo Bell 47G truss break off after 4 tank.

The fuel is cheap, but the replacement parts makes the operating cost high.
      You may be right...but looking at this link

and reading on RR about Bergen...it seems that they are holding up pretty well. But getting the parts is gonna be painful especially from postmail

Comment

yes, i was saving up for this Bergen Gasser too, thanks for advise on your gasser helis, very important info, shaking to pieces! Yikes!
        Maybe modern-day gasser helis are built differently now, just my thoughts i would really love a gasser heli, for it's fuel economy, good weight, and size!!! The bigger the better!

Comment

The rotors are kinda long, if u ever buy one, order it with rotor brakes. Not so easy to lean over to stop the rotor.

Check out http://www.variocanada.com/Online%20...rs%20Index.htm

Comment

Mechplas,

Well, I decided to flight ready The Mystar 30, and it is about ready. The rotor pitch range about +10 ~ -10, what kind of range are you getting on yours?

BTW, have you got the manual for it?

Comment

Originally posted by X34
              Mechplas,

Well, I decided to flight ready The Mystar 30, and it is about ready. The rotor pitch range about +10 ~ -10, what kind of range are you getting on yours?

BTW, have you got the manual for it?
              Wow! did you built it from scratch without the manual?

I would set it to +9 ~ -9 cause 30 engine will be bogged down with too much pitch. But +10 is good for autorotation.

I have the manual. Do need me to photostat one copy for you?

Comment

Was built so many years ago. Lost the manual la. If u can photocopy a set would be great. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by X34
                  Was built so many years ago. Lost the manual la. If u can photocopy a set would be great. Thanks
                  Ok will make a copy for you. I prefer to mail it to you. Please PM your mailing address. The last time I made a copy for some fellow, two months plus, the damn thing still in my van....

Comment

Originally posted by mechplas
                    Ok will make a copy for you. I prefer to mail it to you. Please PM your mailing address. The last time I made a copy for some fellow, two months plus, the damn thing still in my van....
                    Thanks. Will pm u my mailing address.

Comment

Is your TSK ready for flight?

Comment

Originally posted by X34
                        Is your TSK ready for flight?
                        No, it is not. Did not feel good about owning another set of servos and gyro. Planning to just keep one Raptor operational till......... then I may consider transfering the internals to the TSK.

BTW. The manual was posted on Friday evening. You should receive it today or Tue.

Comment

Tried to fly the Mystar 30 over the weekend, spend almost 3 tanks of fuel to get the revo mix right. Had an old JR 1000 gyro in there no HH.

Thanks for taking the trouble to copy and send the manual.

Comment

Working...
                          X