Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tamiya PS or TS series for canopy (nitro)?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you mean the old tuff club.. or where..

I know of someone at tuff club that bring in the fascolor..(wrong spelling)..

the last i know is.. he brought in for his own use..

I bought in some autoair water-borne colour that's design for auto use... not bad.. except that our humidity level here.. take too long to dry.. need to use dryer to decrease the flash time... more trouble... and can top coat with any 2K clear..

Like i said.... I think the key thing here is a good polyester primer and clear that need to be fuel proof...

a good primer so that the paint don't peel and the clear to keep it nitro safe...

a bit off topic here..

question was TS or PS that is nitro safe.. so its still PS... but the thing is you need more than just the paint....

sorry
    quester

Originally posted by Ghostfit View Post
    Have you been to BK's Track/shop ? ...he's got a range of air-brush paint (comes in a bottle) that is meant for the task. ..i.e: Air brush painting of Nitro RC car bodies.

You should try those !
    Life is not the amount of breath you take, it's the moment that take your breath away
    Avant Aurora (E1)
    Avant Aurora (E2)
    Mcp X
    GAUI X5

LOGO 550SX

WTS
    JR RS77s 72MHz synthesizer $100
    will give the buyer 2 unit of electron 6 with 72.810 pin free

Comment

Originally posted by remotemadness View Post
      you mean the old tuff club.. or where..

I know of someone at tuff club that bring in the fascolor..(wrong spelling)..
      Nope, BK (Infinity Racing) was formally located at Queenstown (near the remand prison) he has since shifted to Pasir Ris ('Banana' something !)
      He is the one bringing in those Faskolor paint (http://www.parmapse.com/fas1.html) for retail ...those bros who are still racing would know the location.

Some of the best nitro proof clear cote I've encountered are urethane based.
      Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Racecraft Infinity@Bottle Tree Park

Comment

Originally posted by probasz View Post
          Racecraft Infinity@Bottle Tree Park
          Ah yes ! ...thanks bro ! ...now why did I get 'Bottle Tree' confused with 'Banana something' ?

Comment

Nope, BK (Infinity Racing) was formally located at Queenstown (near the remand prison) he has since shifted to Pasir Ris ('Banana' something !)
            He is the one bringing in those Faskolor paint (http://www.parmapse.com/fas1.html) for retail ...those bros who are still racing would know the location.

Some of the best nitro proof clear cote I've encountered are urethane based.
            Hi Ghostfit,

Do you mean BK sells those urethane based clear cotes? I think my hirobo funkey is urethane coated paint. Where to get this urethane cote? Thanks
            Chuang Yee

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]Thunder Tiger G4 Nitro & G4 E720, Goblin 500, 630 & 700, Compass 7HV, JR NEX 50 FBL Nitro, Logo 550SX, Blade 130x, Shuttle Plus 2+, Hirobo SDX thats all [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by chuangyee View Post
              Hi Ghostfit,

Do you mean BK sells those urethane based clear cotes? I think my hirobo funkey is urethane coated paint. Where to get this urethane cote? Thanks
              I'm not sure if Faskolor is ureathane based

Aiyoh ! ...do a search lah !

Here's what it is : http://www.ehow.com/about_4618228_po...ane-paint.html

Most DIY stores carried some selection of these Polyureathane cotes under the brands of Beeswax, Ronseal, etc.

Cheers and good luck !

Comment

Ah yes ! ...thanks bro ! ...now why did I get 'Bottle Tree' confused with 'Banana something' ?
                haha you got confused because the shape of bottle and banana is almost the same. but you prefer the latter for its curve. great minds think alike.hehehe

Comment

Working...
                X