Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raptor 50

hi anyone every use rjx head set on rapror 50 size? n can it fix in good?

Not sure with this, but saw from other forum. They use TRex600 full metal head and fix on R50 very nicely.

Comment

Jumat,

baby_zyklon has a RJX head on Raptor 50. u can ask him how it is working for him.

cheers!

450 PRO - Phoenixtech Scorpion 2221-8, Castle Creations Phoenix 35, Hitec HS65HB cyclic, Futaba 9650 tail, (hanger)

MA Furion 6 - Savox 5055 560KV, Castle Creations ICE 80HV, Turnigy 959MG cyclic, HK47110MG tail, Castle Creations BEC pro, BeastX

MA Fury55 - OS55HZ + Outrage EVO55 pipe, HS5625MG cyclic, Spartan + HK47110MG, Align 2 in 1, Align Governor.

Kasama - Savox 5065 550KV, Castle Creations Phoenix 85HV, HK47110MB tail, Hitec 7985MG cyclic, BeastX

Comment

My conversion journey.

I now prefer the yellow RT over the silver funkeys. After some readjustment of tx setting, it now flies very good on clam days. Just need more power. Rolls quite a bit faster than what I had. No $$ for super stubz and lazy to take off from 700N.

Personally, I don't recommend that you do it unless you have a lot of spare time at hand and can get a good deal for the head. It took me a few days(and I do mean full day from morning to evening) to get everything sorted out, adjusted and fly good. Might make more economic sense to sell your raptor and buy another heli.

Material of the rotor head is not quite what I will call good, but its acceptable. Crashes might be expensive, but then you probably won't be crashing that often if the stock head is already limiting you.

Support from ken is very good. Any problem, just send him an e-mail and he will reply within a few hours. Same goes for RJXchina, just shoot the question on runryder and usually they will reply within half a day.

A good way to see if you or the stock raptor is the limitation is to change the mixing level to some aftermarket ones like kasama/g-force and try running +/-12deg of collective and 8deg of cyclic. If you find yourself flying better after the change, then congratz, you have "out-flown" the stock raptor and have found a new playground. The new RJX rotor head will do you good.

Do note that the RJX head with the settings I gave don't hover very well in the wind with very strong tendency to go into the wind.

sigpic

Comment

for sales

And I have a RJX 50 for sales and you can use the RJX head. If you want to use RJX flybalress head on raptor, I also have one for sale.

Jonathan

Comment

raptor 50

Originally posted by baby_zyklon View Post
            My conversion journey.

I now prefer the yellow RT over the silver funkeys. After some readjustment of tx setting, it now flies very good on clam days. Just need more power. Rolls quite a bit faster than what I had. No $$ for super stubz and lazy to take off from 700N.

Personally, I don't recommend that you do it unless you have a lot of spare time at hand and can get a good deal for the head. It took me a few days(and I do mean full day from morning to evening) to get everything sorted out, adjusted and fly good. Might make more economic sense to sell your raptor and buy another heli.

Material of the rotor head is not quite what I will call good, but its acceptable. Crashes might be expensive, but then you probably won't be crashing that often if the stock head is already limiting you.

Support from ken is very good. Any problem, just send him an e-mail and he will reply within a few hours. Same goes for RJXchina, just shoot the question on runryder and usually they will reply within half a day.

A good way to see if you or the stock raptor is the limitation is to change the mixing level to some aftermarket ones like kasama/g-force and try running +/-12deg of collective and 8deg of cyclic. If you find yourself flying better after the change, then congratz, you have "out-flown" the stock raptor and have found a new playground. The new RJX rotor head will do you good.

Do note that the RJX head with the settings I gave don't hover very well in the wind with very strong tendency to go into the wind.
            thank bro . where do u fly ? hope to see your heli n hope to learn from the pro!!!

Comment

Working...
            X