Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heng View Post
    u just show me your setting i think i can understand.Now i setting normal mode is centre stick is 0 pitch up position +12 down postition -7 , ideal up is +12 0 -12 and 95 90 85 90 95 .This setting is true???u not answer me what is heli to choose.
    your settings is probably not the reason why you will have a bend shaft in flight. It is probably the way you build your main rotor head, somewhere something is not balanced.

Anyway, i no longer fly a 450 size helicopter, so my settings will not matter much to you.

Comment

Maybe his main blades are unbalance, so at high RPM plus 3D, the shaft bent itself ?
      [B]Kenny[/B]

Goblin 700 | Goblin 500 | Compass 6HV

Unthinkable, unimaginable, incredible, beyond conception and beyond the bounds of possibility!

Comment

possible, but i was thinking it is more of his flybar balancing/alignment.

definitely not his settings for pitch.

Comment

makes sense. but i feel that it has to be THAT bad to bend a main shaft. if flybar or blade is unbalance, how does it fly properly, especially 3D?

Long run symptoms of such imperfection?
          Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by Murdanny View Post
            I have never encountered a bent main shaft while flying. Even extreme 3D do not go that far to bent the shaft while flying. Maybe you have dropped your beam before? What are the symptoms you had to concluded that you had a bent main shaft while flying?

cheers,

Danny.
            talk many not point,u try my setting
            2221-8 scorpion motor
            55amp esc
            14teeth pinion
            +12 pitch
            -12pitch
            u try use the new battery never fly before because in first fly battery very powder full. u start on the ground than switch on ideal up after u full pitch punch up and flip, try few time if not problem the mean my blade and flybar not balance

Comment

Originally posted by genexis View Post
              your settings is probably not the reason why you will have a bend shaft in flight. It is probably the way you build your main rotor head, somewhere something is not balanced.

Anyway, i no longer fly a 450 size helicopter, so my settings will not matter much to you.
              i know your setting is not problem, just show your setting to me than i can follow your setting.Now what heli u fly? trex500,Trex600,raptor ?????

Comment

Since you insist:

+11/-11 pitch
                scorpion hk4035
                cc hv 85 (set rpm mode)
                funtech 600 3d cf blades

eraptor

anyway, you do not even need to full pitch flip etc to find out if your blade/flybar/paddles are balanced. Like i said, come to bishan fun fly, and we can try to help you diagnose the issue.

I just say Murdanny whacked his beam, not just full pitch flip ... a lot more than that, and i don't think his main shaft was bent after the flight ... Also... beam has been thoroughly "tried" by the pilots in other countries, and main shaft has never been reported to be bent.

And... you sound like you really need somebody to take a look at your build.

Comment

Originally posted by genexis View Post
                  Since you insist:

+11/-11 pitch
                  scorpion hk4035
                  cc hv 85 (set rpm mode)
                  funtech 600 3d cf blades

eraptor

anyway, you do not even need to full pitch flip etc to find out if your blade/flybar/paddles are balanced. Like i said, come to bishan fun fly, and we can try to help you diagnose the issue.

I just say Murdanny whacked his beam, not just full pitch flip ... a lot more than that, and i don't think his main shaft was bent after the flight ... Also... beam has been thoroughly "tried" by the pilots in other countries, and main shaft has never been reported to be bent.

And... you sound like you really need somebody to take a look at your build.
                  i mean u let u heli full pitch punch up around 5meter, stopper and flip. i am beginner,not dare go your place flying

Comment

Main shaft bending can also be due to flying syle, not purely material or enginnering

Comment

Originally posted by heng View Post
                      talk many not point,u try my setting
                      2221-8 scorpion motor
                      55amp esc
                      14teeth pinion
                      +12 pitch
                      -12pitch
                      u try use the new battery never fly before because in first fly battery very powder full. u start on the ground than switch on ideal up after u full pitch punch up and flip, try few time if not problem the mean my blade and flybar not balance
                      No problem.

My settings are as follows :

2221-8 Scorpion Motor
                      Scorpion 55A ESC
                      13T Pinion
                      +11 -11 pitch
                      +- 8 Cyclics

Straight 100 on my stunt 2 throttle curve. I love the beam. Whack the crap out of it. Did a pu.nch almost 10m to the sky and back down just before hitting the ground and did a low tic tock. No main shaft bent

enjoy!

Danny.
                      Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by Murdanny View Post
                        No problem.

My settings are as follows :

2221-8 Scorpion Motor
                        Scorpion 55A ESC
                        13T Pinion
                        +11 -11 pitch
                        +- 8 Cyclics

Straight 100 on my stunt 2 throttle curve. I love the beam. Whack the crap out of it. Did a pu.nch almost 10m to the sky and back down just before hitting the ground and did a low tic tock. No main shaft bent

enjoy!

Danny.
                        Trust me, I am not here to argue. I just want to share with among us. Just don’t repeat the same problem. Anyway, from Beam we have choice to choose normal and hardened. The shaft will bead only have high RPM and high load situation. The force is tremendous especially at high RPM.

Comment

Working...
                        X