Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all you pro flyers, I guess 2.4GHz also gives you better response compared to PCM.

Comment

Futaba PCM G3 ? heh ....... 5GHZ ?
      Helis
      Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

i like 2.4 but its got some problems as well.
        If u got lots of carbon, you will have problem with 2.4, if your heli or plane is wet, 2.4 has some problems. So i fall back to pcm most of the time
        i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Running 2.4ghz exclusively, in both my carbon framed stratus, g-10 vibe 50 and fiberglass gliders. No issues at all so long as you install correctly. Glider was flown in damp conditions numerous times too, no issues so far thankfully.

PArs

Comment

Originally posted by Heli_fanatic
            Futaba PCM G3 ? heh ....... 5GHZ ?
            basket Jr Vibe?? knight??
            wait up leh if not i go buy trex600n
            «Kira'sHanger™®»:
            HK450MT ( awaiting elecs)

Comment

Damp???

My 2.4Ghz rx is soaked in the water in my boat n it still runs. I guess no one get it as wet as I do.

Comment

The 2.4 having issues in damp condition actually arrive from understanding on Wifi signals, and since 802.11 can't penetrate through water.. modelers will want to be careful as after all, nobody wants to crash a $2K model because of a $150 receiver..

We've run test on Wifi, and unless if it's a water screen or a huge bushy and very wet tree directly between gateways.. signal will pass through even under heavy rain..

For me.. So far so good with the Xtreme 2.4.. and hope it stays as far so good

Comment

Working...
                X