Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the right gain for JR770T with Hyperion rudder servo(0.05s)for Mini Titan?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickman
    Radioman,

what spektrum TX are u using?

are u using that "gyro sensing" function? i suggest NOT to use that. just use a single channel and purely EPA to adjust the gyro gain. use the flip switch to change between head holding and rate mode.

i have 2 JR770s and both work perfectly.

drop by anywhere that got funfly and get some help. easier than trying to diagnose your problem over internet.

good luck!
    I'm using Spektrum DX7. What do you mean by do not use "gyro sensing" function, use a single channel, use the flip switch to change between head holding and rate mode? How to do it?
    今天不努力工作,明天努力找工做。
    不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。
    长痛不如短痛,短痛不如不痛。
    Too much $$$ fly fly fly, Little $$$ less fly, No $$$ see people fly, Save $$$ buy and fly.
    If you take care of your heli, your heli will take care of your pocket.
    Be gentle with your heli so that your heli will be gentle with your pocket.
    Alees Rush 750 (FBL)12s
    Outrage Fusion 50 (FBL)12's
    Outrage 550 (FB)6's
    Outrage G5 (FBL)6's
    Compass Model Warp 360 (FBL)6's
    Trex 500 (FB)6's

Comment

Radioman,

what spektrum TX are u using?

are u using that "gyro sensing" function? i suggest NOT to use that. just use a single channel and purely EPA to adjust the gyro gain. use the flip switch to change between head holding and rate mode.

i have 2 JR770s and both work perfectly.

drop by anywhere that got funfly and get some help. easier than trying to diagnose your problem over internet.

good luck!
      U mean using the flip switch to change between head holding and rate mode is better than using the "gyro sensing" function?

Comment

Both ways works, both same to the gyro, pilot preference.

Gear channel – two gain settings all flight modes. Good for setting up the gyro, easy to switch between normal and head holding mode.

Gyro sens – three gain settings for each flight mode. Gain setting stay with flight mode. Like one gain setting for normal flight and another for idle-up.

Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

like vin said both ways work.

but to make things simpler to setup and diagnose problems. a single channel using EPA is alot less confusing than using the extra "function"

Radioman, look at pg 91 of DX7 manual.

btw, Radioman and Stickman sounds like bosses of Megaman series leh...

450 PRO - Phoenixtech Scorpion 2221-8, Castle Creations Phoenix 35, Hitec HS65HB cyclic, Futaba 9650 tail, (hanger)

MA Furion 6 - Savox 5055 560KV, Castle Creations ICE 80HV, Turnigy 959MG cyclic, HK47110MG tail, Castle Creations BEC pro, BeastX

MA Fury55 - OS55HZ + Outrage EVO55 pipe, HS5625MG cyclic, Spartan + HK47110MG, Align 2 in 1, Align Governor.

Kasama - Savox 5065 550KV, Castle Creations Phoenix 85HV, HK47110MB tail, Hitec 7985MG cyclic, BeastX

Comment

like vin said both ways work.

but to make things simpler to setup and diagnose problems. a single channel using EPA is alot less confusing than using the extra "function"

Radioman, look at pg 91 of DX7 manual.

btw, Radioman and Stickman sounds like bosses of Megaman series leh...
            After reading through the manual, I still can't comprehend. Maybe my brain is abit slow to digest but I will still try. All the while the Gyro sens has been assigned to Gear switch instead of AUX2(inhibit). By the way where do you guys fly? Let me know so that I can drop by and hopefully that one of you guys can kindly guide me into this. Thanks in advance.
            今天不努力工作,明天努力找工做。
            不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。
            长痛不如短痛,短痛不如不痛。
            Too much $$$ fly fly fly, Little $$$ less fly, No $$$ see people fly, Save $$$ buy and fly.
            If you take care of your heli, your heli will take care of your pocket.
            Be gentle with your heli so that your heli will be gentle with your pocket.
            Alees Rush 750 (FBL)12s
            Outrage Fusion 50 (FBL)12's
            Outrage 550 (FB)6's
            Outrage G5 (FBL)6's
            Compass Model Warp 360 (FBL)6's
            Trex 500 (FB)6's

Comment

I fly here BBAFC on weekend morning, there will be other flyers in other time during Sat and Sun. Come and take a look, you may like the place.
              Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Working...
              X