Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akirared
    How did you configure the Gyro and V-tail mixer? I see 2 ESC in your pics is that correct?
    Use throttle curve for ESC 1 and Pitch curve for ESC 2. Stuck a rate gyro in between one of the esc to hold the tail.
    sigpic
    FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Originally posted by Raven
      Use throttle curve for ESC 1 and Pitch curve for ESC 2. Stuck a rate gyro in between one of the esc to hold the tail.
      Never think I can program it this way. How do you program it.
      What ESC do you use? and where to buy?
      Akira.
      Planes - Vladimir Maxa4/Vladimir Blaster3/Vladimir Elf
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by akirared
        Never think I can program it this way. How do you program it.
        What ESC do you use? and where to buy?
        Any ESC that compatable with your motor.
        sigpic
        FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Do you still need a Gyro?
          Akira.
          sigpic

Comment

The ESC you use is how many AMP?
            Akira.
            sigpic

Comment

my lama having major hipcups now.. after throttle to half way, it always turn anticlockwise no matter how i trim e 4in1.. also, after a full throttle, it can hardly hover above my waist.. despite new batt.. im really clueless now.. i've jus changed e motor to extreme.. could it be the 4in1 receiver?
              Crash it, Fix it, Fly it, Experience it

Comment

Originally posted by mrjapp
                my lama having major hipcups now.. after throttle to half way, it always turn anticlockwise no matter how i trim e 4in1.. also, after a full throttle, it can hardly hover above my waist.. despite new batt.. im really clueless now.. i've jus changed e motor to extreme.. could it be the 4in1 receiver?
                Hi, you mentioned that u just changed ur motors to the xtreme version, does this happens to ur stock motors? If not, sounds to me like one of the Xtreme motors is faulty.

Comment

my stock motor doesnt have this problem.. u mean e motor cause it to turn anticlockwise and cant fly high? im wondering does e 4in1 receiver causes it..

Comment

Originally posted by mrjapp
                    my stock motor doesnt have this problem.. u mean e motor cause it to turn anticlockwise and cant fly high? im wondering does e 4in1 receiver causes it..
                    One of the motors could be faulty and doesnt work as well as the other so both of them are not able to cancel each others torque effective hence the spin in one direction,this also affects the lift too. i dont think its the 4 in 1 problem. Try exchanging them for new ones, if cannot then can try get new carbon brushes for them and see whats the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by chris2003
                      One of the motors could be faulty and doesnt work as well as the other so both of them are not able to cancel each others torque effective hence the spin in one direction,this also affects the lift too. i dont think its the 4 in 1 problem. Try exchanging them for new ones, if cannot then can try get new carbon brushes for them and see whats the outcome.
                      ok.. will try to change e brush.. see whether it works.. . will update here again

Comment

akira dun mind sharing whats the cost of the up grade to look like this and the extended shaft? thanks in advance!!
                        «Kira'sHanger™®»:
                        HK450MT ( awaiting elecs)

Comment

Working...
                        X