This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DWJL511
    Good start Chris. Keep practicing and don't let other people's criticisms and laughter put you down. You buy what you like and fly it the way you like. If you need info on Walkera's just go to rc grps forums. The US/international flyers are a lot more helpful, professional and mature.

Please lor, dun keep spouting nonsense about maturity like you know what you are talking about...

Anyone can just check your post history and see how many times

-you promote Mr Ho and his link and even think of ways to overcome the inability to mention his shop directly.
    -you seem to talk exclusively only about products like Walkera and some others that ultimately link to Mr Ho again.

Everyone is entitled to his opinion, just like you think Chris is, Why? Only can say good things cannot say bad things or opinion, how mature is that lol. You obviously dun know what you are talking about.

Honestly, it is not Walkera's fault probably, it is the people who are selling them in this country I think. So who is the immature ones? The wankeras selling walkera in this country?

Why can't Mr Ho just freaking go buy a banner or something in this forum, you think RC groups any different lol? How come so many cockster nowadays in walkera threads here.

Arthur, can you help check these nicks out to be sure?
    Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by chris2003
      Hi Guys,

I'm getting a new heli but my budget is around 300 plus dollars, is the walkera 1#A good? thanks
      Good day thread starter
      Pse allow me to chip in my experience. I can't help to chip in my views.

I have flown a BeltCP, MiniTitan,Trex500,Raptor50T.

The quality of those helis, some gives me the creeps like BeltCP while others make my head turn like I saw a pretty gal.
      There was 1 fine day, a newbie who brought his 6chn Walkera heli down, I was downright disgusted with the parts when I compared it with my BeltCP.
      The parts looks and feels shakey. With that size, hovering in the open is a big challenge esp to a newbie.
      I compared it with my stock BeltCP, and yes feel almost as good though you I feel strongly the walkera looks more like a toy and not a heli. When I realised the support isn't as popular and easily available as Thunder Tiger or even Esky, I tell myself, I rather spend my money on other helis.
      I dont know how attractive the price some say it is, but for the stability and support availability, even Esky's Belt CP beats it with eyes closed.
      Well thats my personnal take and hope it answers to your post #1.
      Go to most funflies in SG, you'll know how popular Walkera is, if you can find anyone flying it.
      If it's really good in price and quality, given that time and exposure in SG, it would have made it big here.

Regards
      HDB

Comment

Hi Guys,

I'm getting a new heli but my budget is around 300 plus dollars, is the walkera 1#A good? thanks
        Oh, as for $300 as budget, you may not be able to get the Walkera even. Go get a Lama V4 and practise orientation that'll be my opinion.
        You want to do more than hovering, you've got to put in more budget. Go for Mini Titan is my advice. Its really cheap for the quality and stability. That's the reason why I just bought my Mini Titan AGAIN Its the BEST!

Comment

What is scary?

One time too many, we see people bring "toys" to the field, never check freq, turn on craft and fly and almost crashed right immediately, pack up and go back home.

Too many times liao, runaway heli type, those cozxial one I can still tolerate but anything faster than that can potentially harm people. That's one thing. Cannot handle wind, hard to setup correctly, not even a proper tx kind, best avoid.

The other thing is, nobody can help the poor sod who brought his walkera heli down to the flying field. I would avoid helping as I know I can't do much and I dun want to get stucked for a while trying to do the impossible.
          Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Went to look at a local online hobbysite, confirm budget of $300 not enough. But you can always try your luck. I am sure if the shop wants to rid it's stock of Walkera's asap, maybe you can get it below $300? But if you want to add in the metal parts for better stability, then it's definitely way beyond your budget.
            I wouldn't trust the safety of my friends around me with those stock servos provided. Hell knows what servos they are and how well they last. So if you upgrade the servos, its also going to burst your budget pretty much.
            The transmitter I am quite sure will be kinda crappy, at least for my usage. So if you upgrade to a better transmitter, then it's going to burst your budget even higher. Bright side is you'll have a crappy Walkera transmitter as paper weight at home?

Think carefully mate. Look at what most are flying, even those students who do not have much of a budget. Do the majority fly a Walkera?

I seriously would recommend you to get a Lama V4. IMHO its alot better than the Walkera heli.

Comment

but the vid show get a stable heli....

Comment

Originally posted by nightelves
                but the vid show get a stable heli....
                No offence but almost any heli can hover that stable as long as the flyer is experience enough. I have seen those at Metro, the freaking salesgirl, yeah right its a SHE, bloody hovering a $80+ heli over my head circling around and its bloody stable

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22
                  Please lor, dun keep spouting nonsense about maturity like you know what you are talking about...

Anyone can just check your post history and see how many times

-you promote Mr Ho and his link and even think of ways to overcome the inability to mention his shop directly.
                  -you seem to talk exclusively only about products like Walkera and some others that ultimately link to Mr Ho again.

Everyone is entitled to his opinion, just like you think Chris is, Why? Only can say good things cannot say bad things or opinion, how mature is that lol. You obviously dun know what you are talking about.

Honestly, it is not Walkera's fault probably, it is the people who are selling them in this country I think. So who is the immature ones? The wankeras selling walkera in this country?

Why can't Mr Ho just freaking go buy a banner or something in this forum, you think RC groups any different lol? How come so many cockster nowadays in walkera threads here.

Arthur, can you help check these nicks out to be sure?
                  Oh pleeze grow up you are as immature as they come.

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22
                    You are talking cock....

Anybody who really flies 3D and "smalcking the heli to the ground" usually have to change main shaft, blades, boom, flybar, stripped servos.

In 2 years of your 3D flying and you change only blades and motor?!?! I don;t believe your words man, even the better 3D fliers I know that are for sure better than you have a higher replacement counts than you do...

Dun bullshit here mate. If you reply, post a video of yourself flying "3D" that shows your nick and heli clearly to shut us up.

edmond...it is possible...I did an inverted landing in a bush...never changed anything on the heli...changed my underwear though...

TREX 500 ESP
                    Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Just hate to see every now and then we had ppl walking into Macdonalds and claim KFC is better.

Lets closed it.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                      X