X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pls help, walkara 1#A good?

Hi Guys,

I'm getting a new heli but my budget is around 300 plus dollars, is the walkera 1#A good? thanks

I have tried flying Mr Ho's walkera 1#a, it is very stable bird.
    I will be getting mine this Friday.

Comment

where in s'pore u can find walkera?

Comment

Originally posted by nightelves
        where in s'pore u can find walkera?
        m-y-h-o-b-b-i-z-d-o-t-c-o-m

Comment

to buy online right? saw it already

Comment

how gd is this walkera compare to HBK2

Comment

Originally posted by chris2003
              Hi Guys,

I'm getting a new heli but my budget is around 300 plus dollars, is the walkera 1#A good? thanks

Personally,

I think you should save somemore and get yourself a better proper heli. That one is gonna give you more headache than you can imagine. Test flew it around before, I think it is pretty crappy at best no offence.

Get yourself a Mini T or better still Beam. Some may argue that you need to spend more to get separate gyro and servos and receivers etc lol, BUT those are REAL gyros, servos and receivers.

Anyone can pass me a Walkera electronics anytime man, I will only pass it on for recycling. They are not going to last you honestly and reliability is a word hard to use on them electronics.
              Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Oh and one other thing.

The most irritating thing about Walkera is their persistent irritating annoying practice of spamming forums about their products. I tend to see a lot of low post count coming in and there saying the exact same thing. Not the best of business practice to push a product so hard.

I think the product speaks for itself. I would consider Thunder Tiger quality ok, Esky quality not so ok, Walkera quality is total crap really.

Comment

ok thanks for the info....

what u thk of the MT stock. comes with Tx 4ch...i dont practice with 4ch then upgrade to 6 or 7ch Tx

Comment

Originally posted by nightelves
                    ok thanks for the info....

what u thk of the MT stock. comes with Tx 4ch...i dont practice with 4ch then upgrade to 6 or 7ch Tx

Nobody ask you to buy the one with the tx what, who does?

I don't practise with Walkera then upgrade to mini titan or Beam. LOL, tit for tat

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22
                      Personally,

I think you should save somemore and get yourself a better proper heli. That one is gonna give you more headache than you can imagine. Test flew it around before, I think it is pretty crappy at best no offence.

Get yourself a Mini T or better still Beam. Some may argue that you need to spend more to get separate gyro and servos and receivers etc lol, BUT those are REAL gyros, servos and receivers.

Anyone can pass me a Walkera electronics anytime man, I will only pass it on for recycling. They are not going to last you honestly and reliability is a word hard to use on them electronics.

May be I have been lucky, but I have had two walkeras and never have to change any of the electronics/servos yet on either one of them.

Walkera 52, I bought this 2 years ago, intially I was flying 3 packs a day, the only thing that gave out on me was the main motor and blades because my idea of 3D flying was smalcking the heli to the ground. But I have never had to change anything else on the 52. I am still flying it every now and then.

Walkera 4#3, I bought this 6 months ago, and the only thing I have had to change so far was the main shaft. It is still flying good.

So I hope my luck will hold out for the walkera 1#a.

Comment

Couldn't agree with you more Edmond.
                        Its always the "Me" posting a question to "Myself" and "I" answering it.
                        Sometimes... they just dont know we can see the IP source, if we really want to.

Flying a heli and fighting to fly a crappy heli is 2 different issue... a big issue for newbie who want to start this hobby. A big time bomb to destroy ones self-confident on learning stage.
                        sigpic
                        FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Originally posted by oetomo
                          May be I have been lucky, but I have had two walkeras and never have to change any of the electronics/servos yet on either one of them.

Walkera 52, I bought this 2 years ago, intially I was flying 3 packs a day, the only thing that gave out on me was the main motor and blades because my idea of 3D flying was smalcking the heli to the ground. But I have never had to change anything else on the 52. I am still flying it every now and then.

Walkera 4#3, I bought this 6 months ago, and the only thing I have had to change so far was the main shaft. It is still flying good.

So I hope my luck will hold out for the walkera 1#a.
                          Dear oetomo,

I am very sorry I have to post this.
                          Have to apologize to you on a "adult to adult" level before I start.

Sad to say, on a personnel level I really feel that your above posting is Crap. Any heli flier who flies 3D will not agree with you. Idle up on a Wakera TX is almost impossible. And any idiot knows "smalcking the heli to the ground" you will break more things den your main blade. What about your boom, shaft etc etc ??

Kindly stop be litteling yourself.
                          Thanks

I smell Edmond comming
                          sigpic
                          FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Don't bother with the crap-kera helis. My first was the #60 and it was my last. Couldn't fly with stock setup and electronics failed quickly.
                            Spare parts availability is bad locally too!

Save yourself some headaches and get a TRex or a Mini Titan instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Raven
                              Dear oetomo,

I am very sorry I have to post this.
                              Have to apologize to you on a "adult to adult" level before I start.

Sad to say, on a personnel level I really feel that your above posting is Crap. Any heli flier who flies 3D will not agree with you. Idle up on a Wakera TX is almost impossible. And any idiot knows "smalcking the heli to the ground" you will break more things den your main blade. What about your boom, shaft etc etc ??

Kindly stop be litteling yourself.
                              Thanks

I smell Edmond comming
                              Raven,

No need for apology, no offence taken.

I am just stating facts about the walkeras or wankeras whatever people like to call them that I have had so far. As for 3D flying it was meant to be tounge in cheek comment, you see the smiley icon at the end of that sentence right, because I can't fly 3D. I only do sport flying. Yes I have broken the tail boom, twice, but it is just a carbon rod and cheap to replace. The design of the 52 is so simple that you hardly break anything else besides the blades when you crash. I am still flying with the same main shaft that came with the Heli two years ago. The 4#3 on the othe hand is so light that it is resistant to abusive flying. Just like I said I may have been lucky with the electronics of the two walkeras that I have had, and hopefully I don't get a lemon with the 1#a.

I am not a distributor of Walkeras and don't have a vested business interest in one. Just a regular flyer who has many hobbies, but belittling myself is not one of them.

Happy flying,
                              Oetomo

Comment

Working...
                              X