Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last time I own this Gyro.. It can't even hold properly the tail of my Trex 450S.. Not to mention putting it on an Nitro if I had one at that time

To me, the LT2100 is a very light weight (Light usage) gyro, and there are really not much indication if it is designed purely for EP.. Hence, I strongly believe if setup correctly, and that the Gyro came out of the production floor according to the designer expected specification The gyro can be use in an R50. But like all things push buttons, and software driven, and putting everything into a small little box.. The first draft don't always work as expected.. Unlike the 401, Mount it on any heli, EP or nitro.. flip some switches, turn 2 knobs.. fly..

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl
      wonder if we can fit a 611 the "gyro sensing" component into the 401 or some other gyro. I believe it should be some crystal thingy..?
      Piezo sensors !
      Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
        Piezo sensors !
        thanks...! was searching for the term :P
        For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by tucfaz
          The last time I own this Gyro.. It can't even hold properly the tail of my Trex 450S.. Not to mention putting it on an Nitro if I had one at that time

To me, the LT2100 is a very light weight (Light usage) gyro, and there are really not much indication if it is designed purely for EP.. Hence, I strongly believe if setup correctly, and that the Gyro came out of the production floor according to the designer expected specification The gyro can be use in an R50. But like all things push buttons, and software driven, and putting everything into a small little box.. The first draft don't always work as expected.. Unlike the 401, Mount it on any heli, EP or nitro.. flip some switches, turn 2 knobs.. fly..
          i think something wrong with ur servo combo .. mine holds very well on the EP8
          Helis
          Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Servo Combo??.. That's my point.. Not going to eleborate further, but once you've stepped in to the corporate world.. You'll see a clearer picture..

A few of us have the same servo combo.. which are LT2100 + 3154 and one other kaki actually use it with a HS81.. and their's hold.. not mine..

But having said that.. My initial LT2100 + HS81 did hold.. but later don't hold.. then change to 3154.. Holds, then don't hold.. and now currently using GY401..

Originally posted by Heli_fanatic
            i think something wrong with ur servo combo .. mine holds very well on the EP8

Comment

hmm ... must be a defective piece?
              Helis
              Logo 500 3D

Comment

You say leh?? It holds, and then don't hold.. It holds, and won't hold after I did some changes to my throttle curve.. even pushing the button will more or less cause me to go through the whole setup all over again.

hmm ... must be a defective piece?

Comment

Originally posted by tucfaz
                  You say leh?? It holds, and then don't hold.. It holds, and won't hold after I did some changes to my throttle curve.. even pushing the button will more or less cause me to go through the whole setup all over again.

Bro, ....you're running governor mode on your esc ?

Comment

how does this affect the gyro? care to elaborate?
                    Helis
                    Logo 500 3D

Comment

how does this affect the gyro? care to elaborate?
                      The Key word here is "Constant Headspeed" ! ....the Gyro will have a harder time holding the tail if your headspeed goes up and down wildly when you punch up.
                      The governor mode keeps the HS fluctuation to a minimal, thus the gyro dun have to work so hard !

....See the relationship ?

Comment

oh so i should have gov mode on ?
                        Helis
                        Logo 500 3D

Comment

oh so i should have gov mode on ?
                          I neber said you should ! ....I only said the governor mode helps keep your HS abit more constant.

Having said that ! ....I must make it clear that it is also possible to run a very constant HS via throttle curves, ....you need to know what you're doing and you just need to spend abit of time tuning your throttle vs pitch curves such that the HS stays constant when you punch up and down.

It's abit like the Gyro ! ......put it to HH mode and leave it to the gyro to handle the tail or switch to rate mode and fine tune the revo mix, Acc mix and mechanical centering.

Comment

Yes and no.. Gov and non gov.. been there done that..

Originally posted by Ghostfit
                            Bro, ....you're running governor mode on your esc ?

Comment

Working...
                            X