Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hello_hellohello
    everything is experimental, hope i can complete the scale transformation by end of year
    jason, u also going into scale ah, i was also thinking, but dunno to get a mini t or trex for scale? any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn
      jason, u also going into scale ah, i was also thinking, but dunno to get a mini t or trex for scale? any advice?
      WOW...SO MANY SCALE FLYERS IN BUKIT PANJANG LIAO... im getting a mini T for the scale. for more fuselage, you may wanna try trex...

Comment

haha i still not in the postition to give advice yet. still learning and trying new stuff. But for me, i can custom make my own fuselage as i used to be a model maker/hobbist airbrusher. but i sold most of my garage(airbrush, compressor....etc) liao sold them off in late 2005 as preparing my A'level exams and preparing for enlistment into Army. Now going to ORD soon, putting my original self back together. haha
        I'm back!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hello_hellohello
          haha i still not in the postition to give advice yet. still learning and trying new stuff. But for me, i can custom make my own fuselage as i used to be a model maker/hobbist airbrusher. but i sold most of my garage(airbrush, compressor....etc) liao sold them off in late 2005 as preparing my A'level exams and preparing for enlistment into Army. Now going to ORD soon, putting my original self back together. haha

Good! We need ppl like you to create more scale helicopters in Singapore!!

There are sooo may helicopter choices u can go. Take your time.

Oh... can make one scale for me?.... plz.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
            Good! We need ppl like you to create more scale helicopters in Singapore!!

There are sooo may helicopter choices u can go. Take your time.

Oh... can make one scale for me?.... plz.

SH
            hehe let me buy back my former garage. A CNC mill as a christmas present would be nice .
            I'm back!!!!

Comment

nice piece greenh0rn! Is this piece DIY made or bought from shop?
              DIY.. inspired by SH
              Guys.. I can't do 3D. So if you see me flying inverted, I'm in trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by greenh0rn
                this is more fun than flying..
                ....Didn't think you'll get away with this one did you ?
                Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
                  ....Didn't think you'll get away with this one did you ?
                  wah.. you more efficient than moderator leh.
                  though no time to fly, every night at least 1 hr on the sim hor..
                  funny thing about sim.. i find areofly easier than G3.. or its just me.
                  Guys.. I can't do 3D. So if you see me flying inverted, I'm in trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by greenh0rn
                    wah.. you more efficient than moderator leh.
                    though no time to fly, every night at least 1 hr on the sim hor..
                    funny thing about sim.. i find areofly easier than G3.. or its just me.
                    The stock Helis on aerofly are set to be easy for begineer ......you should use the Heli60 for a more realistic 3D heli .....or if you wan a Trex 450 ....which is more twitchy and closer to the real thing.
                    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Working...
                    X