• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all are new including the heli.
    sigpic
    "Sky's the limit"

Comment

One thing also I observed, at Rate Mode the tail pitch slider also vibrates but a little bit, but not much than at TL mode. Rate mode gain = -33%, GAIN at GEAR Channel.
      Also, at the ground, at TL mode, I tried to push the frame sideways at fast pace but the tail servo arm doesn't move much, unlike when I gave collective with my DX7 radio. So it means there's no vibrations caused by the heli.
      sigpic
      "Sky's the limit"

Comment

Does that happen with other servos?
        Is the servo selection set to the regular digital servos?
        [I][SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Red"]Radio Control Sports Pte Ltd[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

[url]http://www.radiocontrol-sports.com[/url]
        [url]http://www.facebook.com/RadioControlSports[/url][/B]

Comment

I haven't put other servo yet. Yes, I put in the digital servo (2nd LED) on the gyro servo selection. I'm running at 6V to optimize the torque and speed of my servos.
          sigpic
          "Sky's the limit"

Comment

Regarding the tail servo, is there any reason I can't use subtrim to adjust for a perpendicular servo horn prior to calibrating the gyro? Or even after calibrating the gyro?

I noticed in the 2100T manual, it says I can use subtrim to adjust the servo horn to get it perpendicular but it doesn't say when this can or should be done.

Thanks,
            Raz

Comment

Logictech 2100t

I recently crashed, because the gyro lock failed as I was flying fast backwards. I, being the newbie that I am, quickly became disoriented and smacked the ground. Luckily, no major damage other than the common stuff. I do have 2 questions though. Is it likely that my gyro gain was set way too low? I believe it was set at about 30% in HL Mode.

Also, I am about to move in to scale flying with my new Align Hughes 500E fuselage, and am curious if I could mount the gyro towards the front somewhere? Also what positions would be ok? (i.e. vertical, upside down, facing a certain direction) The instructtions are pretty vague on specifying.

Thanks for the help.

Blade 400, 3 -Hitec HS-65HB, Logictech 2100t Gyro w/ LTS-3100G Rudder servo

Comment

It doesn't sound like a malfunctioning gyro. It sounds to be along the lines of a servo malfunction or linkage.

Raz

Comment

Good day WifeHatesMyHobby,
                  It doesn't sound like gyro or servo malfunction.My opinion is
                  1.Tail servo not fast/strong enough to accommodate your fast backward motive.
                  2.Your headspeed was not enough hence tail authority was insufficient when you in fast reverse flight.

Cheers

Comment

Wufehatesmyhobby

Bro u shud try chk yr gyro n tail servo settings. If u r using logictech dedicated tail servo, yr servo speed shud b set at d fastest speed n yr rotate rate shud b too if u r a fast flyer. Chk also yr gyro/rudder limit settings. As for d gain, some flyers like to start wz low gain n gradually increase till it stops hunting/wagging or some will start from high to low. It's jus a matter of preference. Guess u gotta try some trial n error on dis. Gd luck n cheers.
                    Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

Yeah, it took me some time when i encountered this the last time. An expert may help speed up.

Comment

Working...
                      X