Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tucfaz
    Bring it back to where it was bought. Good or bad.. trash it out from where it started.

At the end of the day.. They're all running honest and legitimate business. Hence, let the customer decide who they want to go to.
    I disagree respectfully ! .....if you're a begineer and you go back there, what would you expect ? .....do you think they will "fix up the heli" and give you a few pointers on how to fly it ? .....more likely, they will blame you for doing something wrong and then insist that you got to buy something else to replace and in the end ....STILL CANNOT FLY !

.....I stand to be corrected !
    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

I tend to agree with Ghostfit.

Maybe, join a funfly session & ask for help might work better than going back to "that" shop.
      After so many years, I am still a beginner

Comment

Hi Bro,

Should bring faulty item back to the place of purchase, unless if that item is supported by a service center.. otherwise.. not fair to those "Professional" hobby shop right??.. Buy elsewhere, but bring back to them for support.. If everyone like that, then I believe there's going to be a lot of shop labeled as just like the "CH***ion hobby"..

Yah la.. Must first find out what's happening first mah.... Hence, the reason for this thread..

What I was referring to was the statement "Vouch never to go back blah... blah.. blah...

Bro.. Internet is evil.. Did you read today's paper about the car forum??..

Originally posted by Ghostfit
        I disagree respectfully ! .....if you're a begineer and you go back there, what would you expect ? .....do you think they will "fix up the heli" and give you a few pointers on how to fly it ? .....more likely, they will blame you for doing something wrong and then insist that you got to buy something else to replace and in the end ....STILL CANNOT FLY !

.....I stand to be corrected !

Comment

Originally posted by tucfaz
          Hi Bro,
          What I was referring to was the statement "Vouch never to go back blah... blah.. blah...
          I understand your concern, thanks bro !

My point is this, ....if you go to a restaurant and you get lousy food as well as lousy service, I'm sure you wouldn't step inside there again right ? or would you go back there, tell them they have lousy food and service and demand better treatment this time ?

Anyway, I have my opinion and I respect yours, ....but ultimately the decision is for jeremywe to make.

Yes, it is unfair to SKYHOBBIES that someone just sells the SJM400V2 and SKYHOBBIES has to provide the support for it, but I believe that in the long run, SKYHOBBIES would have gain another loyal customer by helping them rather than telling them to "Go back to the shop you brought it from !"
          It's just like as in any other business, if your products or customer relations/support sucks, it's just a matter of time before nobody wants to do business with you and most likely you would have to closeshop !

I'm just really glad that I purchased my SJM400V2 from SKYHOBBIES !

Comment

I guess i'll just come down to a funfly and see how we go from there...

Who knows, it might just be me. haha. But i hope (and think) not, based on my 1/2 past siz knowledge of heli as an NSF heli techician. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit

Yes, it is unfair to SKYHOBBIES that someone just sells the SJM400V2 and SKYHOBBIES has to provide the support for it, but I believe that in the long run, SKYHOBBIES would have gain another loyal customer by helping them rather than telling them to "Go back to the shop you brought it from !"
              It's just like as in any other business, if your products or customer relations/support sucks, it's just a matter of time before nobody wants to do business with you and most likely you would have to closeshop !

I'm just really glad that I purchased my SJM400V2 from SKYHOBBIES !
              I won't speak for SKYHOBBIES, but if I ran such a business like them, I would take the opportunity to convert someone else's disgruntled customer to a loyal customer of mine.
              On Duty

DJI Phantom 2 with GoPro
              Dynam Hawker Tempest
              Alfa F4U Corsair

Comment

That's the beauty of a good forum.. Let others know of the hole up front. Now many reader will think twice about getting stuff from the shop just across the street.

Comment

Originally posted by aerobird
                  I won't speak for SKYHOBBIES, but if I ran such a business like them, I would take the opportunity to convert someone else's disgruntled customer to a loyal customer of mine.
                  I WILL speak up for SKYHOBBIES .....and what you have describe is exactly what they are doing ! .....I have purchased a few items from them and have left the shop with the happy feeling that they are more interested in having satisfied long term customers rather than rip them off and heck care if they come back !
                  I have observed that they pay particular attention to the newbies in helping them setup their helis even to the point of refusing to sell them items which they wanted but were not suitable. .....thus I will NOT hesitate to recomend them to anyone interested in starting the hobby.

Comment

double that
                    Helis
                    Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

btw is this solved yet? ahhah sorry to bring this up
                      Helis
                      Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

i used to go to the shop u brought your heli......

it used to be in sebawang shopping centre

the service is ok......... but u must know the different between shop and dealer

shop only sell but not giving warranty
                        dealer sell more expensive but with warranty

i would recommend newbie to join forum and FF first before
                        jumping into hobby...

evil shops are available in many parts of the world even in singapore

Comment

Working...
                        X